Operations Team | Calgary, AB
Note: This role is available to anyone within 2-hours of Calgary & surrounding area.
You’ve just stepped on to a job posting that is going to change your life forever. Eligeo CRM is looking for our next great employee to take the role of Administrative Assistant with our team in Calgary. Why will this role change your life forever? Imagine taking an afternoon off to go skiing and coming back in the evening to finish that blog post. You determine the workday; we provide the guidance and structure. If you’re looking for the most flexible job ever, you’ve actually found it.
In this role you will be responsible for a number of areas including reception, office administration, financial management assistance, operational office support, inside sales administration and event coordination.
Eligeo is a results oriented workplace environment (ROWE). What this means to you as an employee is that you are free to work without restriction and boundaries. If you prefer to work from home or a coffee shop, it is completely up to you as long as the work is being delivered in a timely and professional manner to clients and Eligeo team members.
Please note that if you are applying outside of Calgary and within 2-hours of the surrounding area that you should anticipate you will be required in the city at least a couple of times of week for in-person meetings or events.
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner.
- Direct phone inquires to the appropriate staff members.
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information.
- Greet visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner.
- Appointment setting to new prospective customers.
- Manage mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution and sending.
- Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff member.
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available.
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organization's databases.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to entire team.
- Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff.
- Preparation of invoices and statements for customers.
- Management of accounts receivables and accounts payables.
- Event Management including venue procurement, logistics and setup.
- Management of all communications externally and internally to prospects, vendors and customers.
- Relationship management with Eligeo vendors, customers and prospects.
- Office Suite Experience specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Apps (Docs, Spreadsheets and Google Drive).
- Email Systems specifically Gmail.
- Other online systems including MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter.
- Experience with Freshbooks billing system is desired but not required.
Skills & Abilities:
- Understand ethical behaviour and business practices and ensure own behaviour and the behaviour of others are consistent with these standards and align with the values of the organization.
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organization: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- High School Diploma
- Post secondary education in business, computers, or office management is an asset
Working Conditions & Environment:
- Results-Oriented-Workplace-Environment: You are judged on the results of your work.
- You are free to work where you feel best suited to complete your work. Eligeo has an office available with workstations for staff to utilize at their leisure.
- There are no 9-5 clocks at Eligeo however we do have a responsibility to get back to our customers and internal customers.
If you feel that this role may be a fit for you we invite you to apply for this position with a cover letter and a resume.
Indeed - 4 months ago