Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Environment
IT Helpdesk Representative (Former Employee), Pontiac MichiganNovember 18, 2013
Pros: experience
Cons: contract was not long enough
• Systems: Worked extensively with Windows 7/XP and Macintosh iOS 6.1.3
• Software: Microsoft Office, Service Now ticketing system, Service Manager Client ticketing system, VMware Client
• Provided 100% Phone support troubleshooting resolving Windows 7/XP, Macintosh related issues
• Supported 7,000 end users during the migration of PC to Macintosh environment.
 – more... Insured MSOffice Suite 2010 installation and functionality installed would operate at peak efficiency for the Eli Lilly enhanced users.
• Set up installation of printers to be configured to laptops or iPads
• Documented calls in Service Now and Service Manager – less
Great organization and very much interested in their employees!
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee), Shreveport, LANovember 15, 2013
Great company! Worked with some of the greatest people that Ive gotten the opportunity to get to know and become friends with!
Diverse Work Environment
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 14, 2013
Pros: parking garage, working hours are flexibile
A typical day consisted of communicating regularly with key business partners and co-workers.
Planned and coordinated business travel (I.e.,airfare, hotel, and ground transportations).
Arranged various on-site and off-site meetings; prepared and submitted meeting and congress registrations for multiple business partners.
The hardest part of the job – more... is being able to juggle multiple tasks at one time and prioritizing the tasks in an often, very paced environment.
What I enjoyed the most is the diversity, and work/family life balance.
I also found that my co-workers were very friendly, professional and willing to be a team player. – less
Fun workplace
Summer Intern (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 10, 2013
I interned there in College. It's been a while but it is probable still a great place to work.
great work place
Senior Quality Control Assistant (Former Employee), indianapolis,indianaNovember 7, 2013
enjoyed working with people and the surroundings.always delivered material to customer in a timly manner
Good experience
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Port Jefferson, NYNovember 1, 2013
Pharmaceutical sales experience in primary care setting. Business analysis and sales knowledge developed and executed successfully.
contractor epidemiologist
Epidemiologist (Current Employee), IndianapolisOctober 31, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule, work from home
Cons: contractor, no benefits, no paid vacation
flexible schedule but no benefits whatsoever.
Good work but could be better.
Lilly is the best company in the world. The most ethical environment. Lilly offers continuous training and education.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), New Orleans, Franklinton, Covington areas in LaOctober 29, 2013
Pros: excellent environment and compensation.
Cons: i can't think of one.
I had to learn about my products and a continuous basis. Sales training was extensive and impressive. My coworkers were the best people I have ever met. I enjoy sales and the challenge of it. I liked calling on doctors and would have done that forever if I had not quit to rear my children. Benefits were great with large bonuses. The challenge of getting – more... the doctor's attention was enjoyable. – less
Not what it used to be
Senior Sales (Current Employee), PAOctober 25, 2013
Sad that Lilly has turned into the company it has. Went from a leader in diabetes and neuroscience to third place at best. Great co-workers and teammates. Tough to see Executive and Senior Executive status handed out to those who just happened to survive 18-20 years at company and not because of impact.
Believes in our brand and embraces work, life, family balances
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 14, 2013
Pros: off for holiday break, sick days for kids
Cons: lay offs, tension due to job cuts, get ahead in organization by who you know not what you know
A typical day at Lilly is sitting in a flexible open environmentpositivies messages throughout the buidling. Family focused environment and thankful I worked with the company when my kids were toddlers. Co-workers are multi-cultural and most are highly intellgent. Captalizing on the diversity allows diverse thinking and its a win/win for all parties – more... involved. The hardest part of the job is working in an industry of a changing environment and watching top talent leave due to not being in the right position. Management varies and if you have a great leader, you never want them to leave. – less
Good organization but at times not flexible to the situations in market
Territory Manager (Former Employee), New DelhiOctober 12, 2013
A good company to learn the basics of Pharma sales & processes.
Established company; strong leadership; focus on employee work-life balance
Director, Quality- Global Regulatory Affairs (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 1, 2013
Lilly is a reputable company with a history of stability and respect for people. Senior management communicates regularly to all levels of employees and clearly articulates the vision of the organization. Lilly employees are hard-working, diligent, and a pleasure to work with.
Excellent training ground as a contractor
CTSC Assistant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 1, 2013
Pros: good people
Cons: being a contractor, you are treated as a second class citizen
I had several contract positions with this company - great training ground for learning pharmaceuticals.
Great place to work for.
Quality Systems Specialist (Former Employee), Carolina, PRSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Great place to work for. Very flexible with working time. Great coworkers and a lot of opportunities.
Visiting Scientist, Global Regulatory Affairs (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 19, 2013
Productive Environment
Radiation Safety Intern (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 18, 2013
I was able to work with others and have a lot of responsibility independently.
Eli Lilly Neurological Sales Representative
Neurological Sales Representative (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: great product
•Achieved territory ranking in top 20% nationally.
•Successfully marketed four products, including best-selling Cymbalta for depression and diabetic neuropathy
Good place to work if you like corporate environment
SAP Global Business Integration Project Team (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 15, 2013
Pros: great benefits, stable company
Cons: low pay
Good stable company. Requires higher education for advancement. Benefits are great but pay was low. Stuffy corporate atmosphere
n/a
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee), Dayton, OHSeptember 12, 2013
Superior clinical products

Excellent training structure
Good company
PRIMARY CARE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNSeptember 11, 2013
Professional experience that taught me many concepts of pharmaceutical sales

About Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly and Company discovers, develops, manufactures and sells products in one business segment, pharmaceutical products. The – Read more