Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Respect for People
Sr. AA, Global Established Emerging Markets (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 30, 2014
Pros: high degree of integrity and stability. respect for people. great benefits
Cons: stress level can be high
Eli Lilly is a company with a great deal of integrity and diversity. Corporate philosophy embraces the interconnectedness with not only the employees and their unique and diverse backgrounds but also with the local and global impact of operations.
Culture of the company embraces social, environmental, and economic responsibility at every level.
Great people, great work environment, a litte bit of work overload.
Engineer (Former Employee), Carolina, PRMarch 26, 2014
Loved the job because of the incredible impact it has on the quality of life of the consumers. People are great, helpful. Just a little bit of oveload which made it difficult to meet family needs: pick kids from school, cook dinner, etc...
Medical Information Associate (Current Employee), gurgaonMarch 26, 2014
NIce company to work. Comfortable enviroment, but not good at creating opportunities for an employee to grow.
safe enviroment
Operations Technician (Current Employee), Liverpool, ENGMarch 16, 2014
Pros: good team ethic
Good company to work for, Start work at 6 am work as a team in manufacturing department. respect for management and supervisors and co workers.
meeting targets, everyone going home safely.
productive
Packaging Operator (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 11, 2014
very fast pace and no errors, I learned how to operate 5 machines since I had been employed there. the people are great to work around and there very helpful.
Great atmosphere and great co-workers.
Operations- Packaging (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 10, 2014
A typical day at work is that we go in and communiction is passed by our supervisor about day shift and we go out on the floor and communicate with the production workers.

What I have learned is that job duties can change daily and individuals have come in with an open mind that at any time during the day the task can change.

The management have an – more... open door policy and employees are welcome to discuss any issues they have.

My co-workers are open minded and open to suggestions that makes the environment less stressful.

The hard and also the most challenging part of the job is that situations change daily.

The most enjoyable part of the job are the co-workers and the environment is fast pace. – less
Good company. patient focused, respect for all
Sales Representative (Current Employee), MIFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: it support
Good company overall. Managers can be inconsistent. Promotions are tough to achieve.
na
Senior District Sales Manager (Current Employee), United StatesFebruary 22, 2014
Great company with a strong history of helping patients and providers..
Very well respected and well poised for the future.
Great Opprotunity
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: flexabilty
Cons: stability
It is a great company that helps you learn and the healthcare industry
Excellent working environment with great opportunities to grow
Business Analyst - Near East and Gulf (Former Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 19, 2014
At Lilly, employees adopt in their daily work Lilly values of integrity, excellence, respect for people
Sr. Validation Consultant (Former Employee), Carolina, PRFebruary 11, 2014
Good experience
SAP SD FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 8, 2014
The company culture is something distinct and one has to adapt to it to perform well. Nice colleagues made it a good experience.
Global experience in a highly respected company.
Global Project Management Assistant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: good medical, dental, vision, work out memberships and other benefits.
Cons: global paper work means a lot of time spend in front of a computer.
A typical day at work is checking e-mails, with requests to load protocols, final reports, or publications into different software systems. I support publishing scientists and manage the compliance of global retrospective and prospective observational studies; which are managed much differently than clinical trials.

I've learned a great deal in this – more... position and the learning curve was rather steep at the beginning because there were many different software systems to manage. The most difficult part of my job is managing multiple priorities from so many different studies and making sure that all high priorities are addressed and handled within 24 hours.

The most enjoyable part of the job are it's campus with the culture in place to make sure that even though the majority of my day is spend in front of a computer - there are facilities close by to work out, coffee zons, multiple cafeterias and social areas for down time. – less
THis was a great position, and great counterparts to work with
Diabetes Specialist (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: great working conditions
Cons: contract was calcelled early
This was a position for diabetes, and I went to Presidents council for being # 1 in the region ffor all three products. I worked well with my counterparts and our diabetic educators. The contract ended early
Good work environment dynamic science field
Material Procurement Liaison (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: long hours with cell culture research
I enjoyed my time at Eli Lilly in BioProcess research. I was supervisor over a Cell Culture media preparation lab. I was also given other responsibilities to ensure all raw materials were procured for research use. I maintained all raw materials and performed QC requirements for them as well. I enjoyed most working with the people at Lilly.
Good experience
Project Assistant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: great experience
Cons: only temp
It helped me in finding a permanent job in the field I really enjoyed and meeting people.
Close knit environment with great work life balance
Market Research Associate, Oncology Group (Former Employee), Gurgaon, IndiaJanuary 28, 2014
Close knit environment with great work life balance. Superiors were great guides who provided great learning opportunities.
Exact information posted with first Pharmaceutical Position
Executive Sales Representative (Former Employee), Miami, FlJanuary 19, 2014
Same information, new products and new doctors.
I sold all products to 10 doctors a day.
Some were Primary Care Medicine, others were Endocrinolgist, Cardiologist and more.
Learned 5 medicines over the years that were great products.
Very fast learner
Two set of rules
Operator (Former Employee), ClintonJanuary 16, 2014
Lilly is a great place to work IF you are a Lilly person. They treat everyone else like dirt and put blame on you even if their people are at fault. They train their people to be that way and point fingers at contractors.They are allowed to talk and treat contractors like dirt and the management backs them up. Probably a good place to work if you are – more... a Lilly employee, but not so much for contractors. The RED BOOK they always talk about must have that clause in it. – less
Flexible, reasonable, meaningful
CSV Consultant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 9, 2014
Excellent company to work for. Always on the edge of technology and advanced R&D.

About Eli Lilly

At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered – Read more

Eli Lilly Photos