Eli Lilly Employee Review

Believes in our brand and embraces work, life, family balances
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN14 October 2013
A typical day at Lilly is sitting in a flexible open environmentpositivies messages throughout the buidling. Family focused environment and thankful I worked with the company when my kids were toddlers. Co-workers are multi-cultural and most are highly intellgent. Captalizing on the diversity allows diverse thinking and its a win/win for all parties involved. The hardest part of the job is working in an industry of a changing environment and watching top talent leave due to not being in the right position. Management varies and if you have a great leader, you never want them to leave.
Pros
Off for Holiday Break, Sick days for kids
Cons
Lay offs, tension due to job cuts, get ahead in organization by who you know not what you know

Other Eli Lilly Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working at Eli-Lilly, everyone was friendly and helpful.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON1 June 2017
assistance to the director managing his calendar and setting up meetings. all administrative, ordering lab and office supplies. coordinating visitors passes when required. code and submit invoices for payment.

Reconciliation of monthly expenses
Pros
very nice environment and great food at the cafeteria
Cons
temp position
A good company to work with
Program Manager and Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC7 May 2017
Overall, this is a very good company to work with. It is research and development oriented.
Compensations are good compared to the market level. A good company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eli Lilly. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2