Eli Lilly Employee Review

Global experience in a highly respected company.
Global Project Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN8 February 2014
A typical day at work is checking e-mails, with requests to load protocols, final reports, or publications into different software systems. I support publishing scientists and manage the compliance of global retrospective and prospective observational studies; which are managed much differently than clinical trials.

I've learned a great deal in this position and the learning curve was rather steep at the beginning because there were many different software systems to manage. The most difficult part of my job is managing multiple priorities from so many different studies and making sure that all high priorities are addressed and handled within 24 hours.

The most enjoyable part of the job are it's campus with the culture in place to make sure that even though the majority of my day is spend in front of a computer - there are facilities close by to work out, coffee zons, multiple cafeterias and social areas for down time.
Pros
Good medical, dental, vision, work out memberships and other benefits.
Cons
Global paper work means a lot of time spend in front of a computer.

Other Eli Lilly Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working at Eli-Lilly, everyone was friendly and helpful.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON1 June 2017
assistance to the director managing his calendar and setting up meetings. all administrative, ordering lab and office supplies. coordinating visitors passes when required. code and submit invoices for payment.

Reconciliation of monthly expenses
Pros
very nice environment and great food at the cafeteria
Cons
temp position
A good company to work with
Program Manager and Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC7 May 2017
Overall, this is a very good company to work with. It is research and development oriented.
Compensations are good compared to the market level. A good company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eli Lilly. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2