Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Challenging and good working environment with team work
DIABETES EDUCATOR (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APDecember 10, 2013
Pros: interaction with highly qualifies health care professionals, updating knowledge
Cons: long working hours and travelling distances
As a educator day in and day out we meet many patients and haealthcare professionals which helps us to improve our knowledge and as well as share and try to educate the needy.

With the help of management and under the guidance of dynamic leadership and also the support from all the teams makes our job a interesting and smooth ride.

It is sometimes – more... a challenge to make understand some people abou the management of the disease but its always inteesting and fun to meet many people in the course of the job. – less
An inovative and progressive company, with solid values and equal opportunities
Senior Sales Marketing Associate (Former Employee), WinnipegAugust 27, 2013
* A typical day usually started at 8am, either at medical rounds or personal one on one meetings with health care professionals.
When ever possible I would arrange a lunch meeting with a key customer, either at a local restaurant or in the cafeteria in the hospital. The afternoon was spent with a few more key customer calls and then in my home office – more... to type up call notes.

* Keeping in front of the customer was paramount to ensure my products were front of mind when decisions were made on which medication they would decide to use.

* Immediate management were always there for support and guidance. Easy to reach and bounce ideas off. If big decisions needed to be made in an account they would readily make themselves available.

* At meetings time was spent bouncing ideas off fellow co-workers on strategies that were effective in the field. Always willing to be available if needed to bounce ideas of each other.

* The hardest part of the job was keeping in front of the customer and having meaningful discussions with key account health care professionals.

* Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing life saving products being used in an effective manor and having the respect of your customers. – less
A nice place to work
SOX Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 13, 2013
-Not a busy typical work day
- Pharmaceutical industry market and risks
- Management is highly professional, open and honest, easy to communicate with.
- My co workers are nice people always helpful.
Great people to work with
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 26, 2012
Pros: included in all extra cirricular activities
Cons: can't think of any
Good core values and a very customer focused company.

Always giving back in to the community. Big supporter of the United Way Campaign.
Good old fashion corporation
Research Operations Intern (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 17, 2014
Friendly and helpful coworkers with plenty of untapped resources that require better management.
Many Years with the company
Several Different Roles (Former Employee), Indianapolis, IndianaApril 17, 2014
Pros: level of opportunity for advancement, pay level
Cons: job security, management heavy, loss of values for the employee
Over my many years with Eli Lilly and Company I learned many daily life skills of how to become a successful professional employee. I was given many opportunities to experience different departments alone with opportunities in community service. The areas I have experienced start with marketing through manufacturing ending in distribution. I also have – more... support area experience in procurement and IT. I was given a very worldly diverse education in a professional environment through this company and for that I am very grateful. As the company changed so did the level of job security that I am greatly sadden to have experienced, but owe all my professional education to the company for which I am proud to say I was a third generation employee. – less
Respect for People
Sr. AA, Global Established Emerging Markets (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 30, 2014
Pros: high degree of integrity and stability. respect for people. great benefits
Cons: stress level can be high
Eli Lilly is a company with a great deal of integrity and diversity. Corporate philosophy embraces the interconnectedness with not only the employees and their unique and diverse backgrounds but also with the local and global impact of operations.
Culture of the company embraces social, environmental, and economic responsibility at every level.
Great people, great work environment, a litte bit of work overload.
Engineer (Former Employee), Carolina, PRMarch 26, 2014
Loved the job because of the incredible impact it has on the quality of life of the consumers. People are great, helpful. Just a little bit of oveload which made it difficult to meet family needs: pick kids from school, cook dinner, etc...
Medical Information Associate (Current Employee), gurgaonMarch 26, 2014
NIce company to work. Comfortable enviroment, but not good at creating opportunities for an employee to grow.
safe enviroment
Operations Technician (Current Employee), Liverpool, ENGMarch 16, 2014
Pros: good team ethic
Good company to work for, Start work at 6 am work as a team in manufacturing department. respect for management and supervisors and co workers.
meeting targets, everyone going home safely.
productive
Packaging Operator (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 11, 2014
very fast pace and no errors, I learned how to operate 5 machines since I had been employed there. the people are great to work around and there very helpful.
Great atmosphere and great co-workers.
Operations- Packaging (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 10, 2014
A typical day at work is that we go in and communiction is passed by our supervisor about day shift and we go out on the floor and communicate with the production workers.

What I have learned is that job duties can change daily and individuals have come in with an open mind that at any time during the day the task can change.

The management have an – more... open door policy and employees are welcome to discuss any issues they have.

My co-workers are open minded and open to suggestions that makes the environment less stressful.

The hard and also the most challenging part of the job is that situations change daily.

The most enjoyable part of the job are the co-workers and the environment is fast pace. – less
Good company. patient focused, respect for all
Sales Representative (Current Employee), MIFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: it support
Good company overall. Managers can be inconsistent. Promotions are tough to achieve.
na
Senior District Sales Manager (Current Employee), United StatesFebruary 22, 2014
Great company with a strong history of helping patients and providers..
Very well respected and well poised for the future.
Great Opprotunity
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: flexabilty
Cons: stability
It is a great company that helps you learn and the healthcare industry
Excellent working environment with great opportunities to grow
Business Analyst - Near East and Gulf (Former Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 19, 2014
At Lilly, employees adopt in their daily work Lilly values of integrity, excellence, respect for people
Sr. Validation Consultant (Former Employee), Carolina, PRFebruary 11, 2014
Good experience
SAP SD FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 8, 2014
The company culture is something distinct and one has to adapt to it to perform well. Nice colleagues made it a good experience.
THis was a great position, and great counterparts to work with
Diabetes Specialist (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: great working conditions
Cons: contract was calcelled early
This was a position for diabetes, and I went to Presidents council for being # 1 in the region ffor all three products. I worked well with my counterparts and our diabetic educators. The contract ended early
Good work environment dynamic science field
Material Procurement Liaison (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: long hours with cell culture research
I enjoyed my time at Eli Lilly in BioProcess research. I was supervisor over a Cell Culture media preparation lab. I was also given other responsibilities to ensure all raw materials were procured for research use. I maintained all raw materials and performed QC requirements for them as well. I enjoyed most working with the people at Lilly.

1 2 3 4 5

About Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly and Company discovers, develops, manufactures and sells products in one business segment, pharmaceutical products. The – Read more