* A typical day usually started at 8am, either at medical rounds or personal one on one meetings with health care professionals. When ever possible I would arrange a lunch meeting with a key customer, either at a local restaurant or in the cafeteria in the hospital. The afternoon was spent with a few more key customer calls and then in my home office to type up call notes.
* Keeping in front of the customer was paramount to ensure my products were front of mind when decisions were made on which medication they would decide to use.
* Immediate management were always there for support and guidance. Easy to reach and bounce ideas off. If big decisions needed to be made in an account they would readily make themselves available.
* At meetings time was spent bouncing ideas off fellow co-workers on strategies that were effective in the field. Always willing to be available if needed to bounce ideas of each other.
* The hardest part of the job was keeping in front of the customer and having meaningful discussions with key account health care professionals.
* Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing life saving products being used in an effective manor and having the respect of your customers.
I enjoyed working at Eli-Lilly, everyone was friendly and helpful.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) – Scarborough, ON – 1 June 2017
assistance to the director managing his calendar and setting up meetings. all administrative, ordering lab and office supplies. coordinating visitors passes when required. code and submit invoices for payment.
Reconciliation of monthly expenses
very nice environment and great food at the cafeteria