Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Challenging and good working environment with team work
DIABETES EDUCATOR (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APDecember 10, 2013
Pros: interaction with highly qualifies health care professionals, updating knowledge
Cons: long working hours and travelling distances
As a educator day in and day out we meet many patients and haealthcare professionals which helps us to improve our knowledge and as well as share and try to educate the needy.

With the help of management and under the guidance of dynamic leadership and also the support from all the teams makes our job a interesting and smooth ride.

It is sometimes – more... a challenge to make understand some people abou the management of the disease but its always inteesting and fun to meet many people in the course of the job. – less
An inovative and progressive company, with solid values and equal opportunities
Senior Sales Marketing Associate (Former Employee), WinnipegAugust 27, 2013
* A typical day usually started at 8am, either at medical rounds or personal one on one meetings with health care professionals.
When ever possible I would arrange a lunch meeting with a key customer, either at a local restaurant or in the cafeteria in the hospital. The afternoon was spent with a few more key customer calls and then in my home office – more... to type up call notes.

* Keeping in front of the customer was paramount to ensure my products were front of mind when decisions were made on which medication they would decide to use.

* Immediate management were always there for support and guidance. Easy to reach and bounce ideas off. If big decisions needed to be made in an account they would readily make themselves available.

* At meetings time was spent bouncing ideas off fellow co-workers on strategies that were effective in the field. Always willing to be available if needed to bounce ideas of each other.

* The hardest part of the job was keeping in front of the customer and having meaningful discussions with key account health care professionals.

* Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing life saving products being used in an effective manor and having the respect of your customers. – less
Great people to work with
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 26, 2012
Pros: included in all extra cirricular activities
Cons: can't think of any
Good core values and a very customer focused company.

Always giving back in to the community. Big supporter of the United Way Campaign.
Not good not bad
Senior Research Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 7, 2014
Pros – Lot to contribute and to do.

Cons – no chance for progression, corporate politics
A great place
Quality Control Analyst (Quality) (Current Employee), GizaJuly 6, 2014
The company provides a very competitive package relative to other multinational companies in Egypt. The working environment is very healthy and the system is very strong.
Lilly was a secure company to work for. Good management.
Associate Information Consultant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 2, 2014
Overall experience was positive. Friendly people. Hours required per week in my position exceeded 50 consistently, not good for raising a young family.
Good work environment
Validation Analyst/Technical Writer (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 30, 2014
Typical work day involves facilitating meetings and communicating with the off-shore.
submitting the work as scheduled
Checkout Cafepharma
Quarterback (Former Employee), Nobles vileJune 25, 2014
Pros: zip
Cons: zap
Checkout Lilly's Board on cafepharma see what real reps felel
Good enviroment
Diabetes Educator (Former Employee), PakistanJune 21, 2014
Excellent work enviroment and loved helping people with diabetes
great learning expierence
Primary Care Sales Representative (Former Employee), Atlantic CityJune 18, 2014
Great company, love meeting new people everyday, loved my team and manager, always looking to improve with help of manager.
Awesome Company- Great Flexibility and
Visiting Scientist Fellow (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 18, 2014
Awesome company to work for! The work life balance is immeasurable!!
Productive & fun place to work
Electronic Publishing Assistant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 15, 2014
Pros: able to work independently
Cons: was only a temporary position
Had to opportunity to work in the Regulatory Affairs department, and helped out in their file room. Learned how to use scanner to scan the document files number and download to a database. Enjoyed working with the other employees, overall fun place to work.
It is a good place to work.
Process operator making animal feed supplements (Current Employee), Clinton, INJune 15, 2014
We manufacture animal feed supplements. It is very rewarding to know our products help feed the world.
Most professional company that I worked for and and very fair to the employees.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), San Gabriel Valley, CAJune 7, 2014
Pros: opportunityu
Best work environment of all my work experiences. Excellent training program which lasted three weeks in the beginning and each representative returned to the company headquarters every three years.
good work place
Operations Technician / Animal Health (Former Employee), liverpoolJune 6, 2014
enjoyable place to work
high level of training provided
made to feel part of a team
Great place to learn and work, but low salaries
Sales Advisor (Former Employee), AmmanMay 17, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no schooling, low salaries
great place to learn
low salaries
too much restrictions
no room for creativity
Great Large Company to Work For
Sr. Business Analyst/Business Consultant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 13, 2014
Eli Lilly is a great place to work. They have several opportunities for advancement and outstanding benefits. They were not that stable and very political, but overall, it was a great place to work.
ACS, a Xerox Company and GP Strategies at Eli Lilly
Operations Team Lead (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 7, 2014
Pros: growth
Cons: hours
My typical day of work would start around 6:00 a.m. I handled the daily inbox for the Training and Development branch of HR at Eli Lilly. I started by prioritizing issues and requests from customers with Eli Lilly. I handled all urgent requests, then moved on to trouble shooting any issues that could have been potentially created by one of my processors. – more... After getting through the emails that had come in overnight (we were global) I moved on to allocating work to all processors for the day and ensured that tasks were completed by the end of the work day. This included pulling raw data from a company specific data base and formatting into a "daily sheet" for each processor. I would then move on to any of my daily complex reporting and formatting in Excel. I also handled all reporting for Six Sigma and ECIA in Metrics that Matter. All research and trouble shooting was handled in SAP and Citrix/Leads. My team and co-workers including the Lilly Global Training Data Stewards always worked above and beyond to ensure compliance for Eli Lilly's employees and specific departments. The hardest part of my job is that I was a single mother and working, on average, 65 hours a week. The least amount of hours I logged was 50 and the most in one week was 98. I worked morning, night, and weekends and my time with my daughter was very limited. I developed an incredible skill set working at Eli Lilly. I also improved my skills and won multiple awards for streamlining business processes, going above and beyond to ensure tasks were completed, contributing to achieving group goals, possessing a positive attitude, remaining open to change, and identifying process improvements. – less
Premier Pharma company
Executive Sales Representative (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 5, 2014
Pros: robust compensation packaage
Cons: losing product patents led to no merit increases in salary for four years in a row
Lilly provided the compensation, advancement and work culture that helped me to excel
challenging and engaging
Sales (Current Employee), IndianapolisMay 4, 2014
Pros: longstanding reputable company
Cons: being choked by red-tape
challenging work due to governmental constraints. Most co-workers are very bright and hard-working ethical people

1 2 3 4 5

About Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly and Company discovers, develops, manufactures and sells products in one business segment, pharmaceutical products. The – Read more