Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
An inovative and progressive company, with solid values and equal opportunities
Senior Sales Marketing Associate (Former Employee), WinnipegAugust 27, 2013
* A typical day usually started at 8am, either at medical rounds or personal one on one meetings with health care professionals.
When ever possible I would arrange a lunch meeting with a key customer, either at a local restaurant or in the cafeteria in the hospital. The afternoon was spent with a few more key customer calls and then in my home office – more... to type up call notes.

* Keeping in front of the customer was paramount to ensure my products were front of mind when decisions were made on which medication they would decide to use.

* Immediate management were always there for support and guidance. Easy to reach and bounce ideas off. If big decisions needed to be made in an account they would readily make themselves available.

* At meetings time was spent bouncing ideas off fellow co-workers on strategies that were effective in the field. Always willing to be available if needed to bounce ideas of each other.

* The hardest part of the job was keeping in front of the customer and having meaningful discussions with key account health care professionals.

* Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing life saving products being used in an effective manor and having the respect of your customers. – less
Great people to work with
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 26, 2012
Pros: included in all extra cirricular activities
Cons: can't think of any
Good core values and a very customer focused company.

Always giving back in to the community. Big supporter of the United Way Campaign.
Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 19, 2014
Enjoyed the flex-time, people, and work life balance, teamwork, learned how to delegate my workload. Hardest part of the job was delegating...
Great Companny where I learned everything in my professional life.
District Sales Manager (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPOctober 16, 2014
This Company was much important for me. I had a lot of experience as a leader and as marketing services department.
Enjoyable place to work with Friendly fun people
Leader of QC Microbiological Testing (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 16, 2014
Alot of innovation going on!!!! I really enjoyed working at Lilly, there are many a day I miss it. It gives you a sense of helping others.
Great
Senior Executive Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 13, 2014
Geat Company.
Learned a lot from management and colleagues.
Would Recommend to friends and family
Eli Lilly
Senior Clinical Project Manager (Former Employee), WindleshamOctober 7, 2014
I have enjoyed my time at Eli Lilly, it has allowed me to progress rapidly within the company but the downside is that financially they pay well below the industry standard. For that reason I am looking to move on
Review
Neuroscience Pharmaceutical Sales Executive (Former Employee), Mankato, MNOctober 7, 2014
Compensation for performance was wonderful. Corporate Center was a great place to be and wonderful people there. Opportunity for growth and development, not consistent.
Excellent Company
Engineering COOP (Former Employee), Carolina, PRSeptember 29, 2014
A great place to work and they pay very well.

Good Environment.
Time & Calender Management, Travel Management, vendor Management
Executive Assistant to Directors (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: lunch, mobile reimbursement
Scheduling various meetings in consultation with Manager, putting the dial-in/meeting. Travel Management, processing of bills/ invoices. MIS and Presentations etc
The culture at Lilly attracts very competitive yet compassionate people.
Senior Specialty Sales Representative to Present (Current Employee), Wilmington, NCSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: slow to adapt to changes
Lilly has its ups and downs like any other large company, however it has been a great place to work with plentiful opportunities.
Loved Lilly
Sr. Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 25, 2014
Great team environment, many opportunities to keep it interesting.
Left only because of company cut backs.
productive and helpfull
Administartion Assistant (Current Employee), Cyprus Station, ENGSeptember 17, 2014
Multi tasks, changing daily
Learnt how important health is and taken the correct precautions at correct time
Management is friendly and part of the team
Co-workers all work well in a team
Hardest part of job is trying to keep everybody happy as all Health Care Providers haver different expectations
Most enjoyable part of job is knowing that we have – more... managed to get monthly target plans and the gratitude received from head office – less
Contractors watch out
Computer System Validation Lead (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: contractors are not very well respected
I was hired on for an 18 month contract but it was finished in 4 months. They have great training in place but the way you get treated there, as a contractor is not anything to brag about. I felt like a second class citizen. Gyms were only for employees so contractors could watch through the glass but could not use the facility. I was very impressed – more... with how well the training was organized and presented. I learned a lot while I was there. – less
great company to work for
TERRITORY MANAGER (Former Employee), CoimbatoreSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: great team transperency in operation
Cons: busy even during week ends (applicable in india)
I love working with Eli Lilly. They are research based company. They invest in lot of CME programs. I got good experience in organizing the programs and also went through training programs during my period at work.
great job
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: benefits
ensures that manufacturing of medicine is precise before the final completetion of the process, very nice and fun co workers
Excellent company
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 4, 2014
Excellent growth opportunity. The best part of the job was doing work that I cared deeply about. The company is extraordinary.
not fufilling
Associate Chemist (Former Employee), IndianapolisSeptember 1, 2014
The ultimate in corporate beaurocracy. Good pay, good vacation, good benefits. A million levels of management. No one advances to what they're really capable of until higher personel retire. Management has no clue what really goes on in lower ranks. incompetent employees abound.
Loved working there
Government Affairs (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 28, 2014
The DC office was great. Emphasis on work-life balance, with great benefits and incredible coworkers. Always recommended.
Results orientated workplace
Senior Product Representative (Current Employee), Riga, LatviaAugust 23, 2014
Pros: company car, ipad, iphone, extra holidays
Cons: lots of driving
Very independent, result orientated, self-disciplinary and maintaining highest Brand standards is a must. Convincing presentation and speaking skills, customer issue soving to ensure highest levels of satisfaction every time meeting a customer.
The most enjoyable and rewarding part of my job is when the targets are exceeded or better than expected.
My – more... collegues are great personalities. Since we are only 2 Eli Lilly Senior Product Representatives in my country often we are involved in big decision making. There is trust and healthy competition among us. We are great team and have proved to be the second best in the world after South Korea with one of our products last year.
However, I feel I'm ready to make change in my life, move on and face different challenges. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly and Company discovers, develops, manufactures and sells products in one business segment, pharmaceutical products. The – Read more

Eli Lilly Photos