Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A nice place to work
SOX Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 13, 2013
-Not a busy typical work day
- Pharmaceutical industry market and risks
- Management is highly professional, open and honest, easy to communicate with.
- My co workers are nice people always helpful.
Great people to work with
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 26, 2012
Pros: included in all extra cirricular activities
Cons: can't think of any
Good core values and a very customer focused company.

Always giving back in to the community. Big supporter of the United Way Campaign.
Time & Calender Management, Travel Management, vendor Management
Executive Assistant to Directors (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: lunch, mobile reimbursement
Scheduling various meetings in consultation with Manager, putting the dial-in/meeting. Travel Management, processing of bills/ invoices. MIS and Presentations etc
The culture at Lilly attracts very competitive yet compassionate people.
Senior Specialty Sales Representative to Present (Current Employee), Wilmington, NCSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: slow to adapt to changes
Lilly has its ups and downs like any other large company, however it has been a great place to work with plentiful opportunities.
Loved Lilly
Sr. Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 25, 2014
Great team environment, many opportunities to keep it interesting.
Left only because of company cut backs.
productive and helpfull
Administartion Assistant (Current Employee), Cyprus Station, ENGSeptember 17, 2014
Multi tasks, changing daily
Learnt how important health is and taken the correct precautions at correct time
Management is friendly and part of the team
Co-workers all work well in a team
Hardest part of job is trying to keep everybody happy as all Health Care Providers haver different expectations
Most enjoyable part of job is knowing that we have – more... managed to get monthly target plans and the gratitude received from head office – less
Contractors watch out
Computer System Validation Lead (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: contractors are not very well respected
I was hired on for an 18 month contract but it was finished in 4 months. They have great training in place but the way you get treated there, as a contractor is not anything to brag about. I felt like a second class citizen. Gyms were only for employees so contractors could watch through the glass but could not use the facility. I was very impressed – more... with how well the training was organized and presented. I learned a lot while I was there. – less
great company to work for
TERRITORY MANAGER (Former Employee), CoimbatoreSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: great team transperency in operation
Cons: busy even during week ends (applicable in india)
I love working with Eli Lilly. They are research based company. They invest in lot of CME programs. I got good experience in organizing the programs and also went through training programs during my period at work.
great job
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: benefits
ensures that manufacturing of medicine is precise before the final completetion of the process, very nice and fun co workers
Excellent company
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 4, 2014
Excellent growth opportunity. The best part of the job was doing work that I cared deeply about. The company is extraordinary.
not fufilling
Associate Chemist (Former Employee), IndianapolisSeptember 1, 2014
The ultimate in corporate beaurocracy. Good pay, good vacation, good benefits. A million levels of management. No one advances to what they're really capable of until higher personel retire. Management has no clue what really goes on in lower ranks. incompetent employees abound.
Loved working there
Government Affairs (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 28, 2014
The DC office was great. Emphasis on work-life balance, with great benefits and incredible coworkers. Always recommended.
Results orientated workplace
Senior Product Representative (Current Employee), Riga, LatviaAugust 23, 2014
Pros: company car, ipad, iphone, extra holidays
Cons: lots of driving
Very independent, result orientated, self-disciplinary and maintaining highest Brand standards is a must. Convincing presentation and speaking skills, customer issue soving to ensure highest levels of satisfaction every time meeting a customer.
The most enjoyable and rewarding part of my job is when the targets are exceeded or better than expected.
My – more... collegues are great personalities. Since we are only 2 Eli Lilly Senior Product Representatives in my country often we are involved in big decision making. There is trust and healthy competition among us. We are great team and have proved to be the second best in the world after South Korea with one of our products last year.
However, I feel I'm ready to make change in my life, move on and face different challenges. – less
Monotonous work ..overall good working experience
LAN/WAN Analyst (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 21, 2014
Good working culture
Nice people around
Different experience working in a Pharmaceutical Organization.
Good People
SAP Security Consultant (Current Employee), IndianapolisAugust 20, 2014
Nice to work with great people with values.
I am working through IBM
Great work oppoortunity
CSO (Former Employee), PhilippinesAugust 19, 2014
Pros: free accommodation, food, transportation, healthcare
Cons: long hours of duty
Being in a hospital setting and having different patients and illnesses faced from time to time everyday has taught me to become more open minded. You do not deal with the patient's medical condition alone, but different aspects of life as well. And it requires a numerous amount of patience, open mindedness and perseverance to gain the patient's and – more... their respective family's trust. – less
Stable Company
Urology/Osteoporosis Specialist, Portland Metro (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 19, 2014
Pros: medications
Cons: big company
Eli Lilly is a great place to work. There is great job stability and many people stay at this company for their entire career.
Awesome work place
Support manufacturing/Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 3, 2014
Pros: great lunch area
Cons: relax atmosphere
Excellent benefits.
A very diverse company. Support the city of Indianapolis. Involved in a lot of community activity.
customer services
Financial Wellness Expert (Current Employee), IndianapolisJuly 31, 2014
a typical day is taking members and helping them with their financial goals, and everyday banking transactions. Most enjoyable part is recommending products and services that best fits our members needs.
GOOD
TERRITORY MANAGER (DIABETIC CARE) (Current Employee), Pune, MHJuly 29, 2014
(1)Promoting Insulin range with a Brand name of Humalog to Endocrinologist, diabetologist , MD Med, and General Physicians.
(2) Promoting Devices filled with Humalog with a Brand Name of Kwikpen and Humapen Ergo 2, to Doctors, Nurses and PMS
(3) Demonstrating use of Kwikpens and Humapen Ergo 2 to the Patients.
(4) Promoting Oral Anti Hyperglycemic Drugs – more... with a Brand name of Trajenta to MD Med, and General Physicians
(5) Organizing Activities in hospitals like Nurses Awareness Programme for Nusres, Retail Awareness Programme for Retailers and e-Lectures for Doctors.( with help of diabetic educator)
(6) Organizing Scientific Programmes for Humalog and Trajenta for atleast 50 Doctors.
(7) Handling Distributors and Pen Stations.
(8) Maintaining sales, marketing and reputation of the company in the
market.
(9) Maintaining sales and achieving target of the company. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly and Company discovers, develops, manufactures and sells products in one business segment, pharmaceutical products. The – Read more

Eli Lilly Photos