ELEVEN Employee Review

A fun and productive working environment dealing with customers
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pitt Meadows, BC11 August 2014
I have been working in 7-Eleven since July 2010 when I migrated to Vancouver from Singapore with my family. My job duties are multi-tasking which include cash handling, inventory management, ordering inventory, stocking, cleaning, etc.
My manager is flexible with the hours as I am schooling at the same time. The co-workers are friendly, helpful and cooperative.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers because every individual is different and have special needs.
The most enjoyable part of the job is having to greet every customers and make them feel welcomed.
This job has allowed me to gain customer service experience and learnt the different daily operations of the business.
Pros
Helpful and Responsible Manager
Cons
Minimal lunch break

Other ELEVEN Employee Reviews

Busy place to work at
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 December 2017
It's a busy Place to work at, a lot of multitasking required at a convince store. cooking, cleaning, serving, making coffee, ringing up sales, stocking, block and facing all items in the store, checking off inventory .
Learned how to deal with different customers and also how to satisfy them.
It's a very mix culture place
Pros
working with great staff
Cons
working uneven timings
Bad
Cashier/Night (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 September 2017
Its better now the location i worked at well hopefully it is now. We worked beside a bar and i worked night shifts alone and i'm a girl not a safe environment to work in. Never felt safe and was always called to work on my days off so never really had time off either.