ELEVEN Employee Review

Fast-paced store with lots of friendly people.
Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VA19 July 2013
This particular store was very high-paced. There were a lot of the same people that that came to the store everyday and I became familiar with their faces. The manager was very friendly and we became very close friends.It was kind of like a home away from home. The hardest part of the job was that it was located right beside a bar and the drunks came in after the bar closed and got angry because they couldn't buy more alcohol. Everything else about the job was very enjoyable.
Pros
The pros of the job was the employee discounts.
Cons
The con of the job was there was no lunch breaks.

Other ELEVEN Employee Reviews

Busy place to work at
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 December 2017
It's a busy Place to work at, a lot of multitasking required at a convince store. cooking, cleaning, serving, making coffee, ringing up sales, stocking, block and facing all items in the store, checking off inventory .
Learned how to deal with different customers and also how to satisfy them.
It's a very mix culture place
Pros
working with great staff
Cons
working uneven timings
Bad
Cashier/Night (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 September 2017
Its better now the location i worked at well hopefully it is now. We worked beside a bar and i worked night shifts alone and i'm a girl not a safe environment to work in. Never felt safe and was always called to work on my days off so never really had time off either.