ELEVEN Employee Review

Fun environment with wonderful customers
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Farr West, UT31 January 2013
My day consists of cleaning, stocking, greeting and helping customers. My manager is wonderful he helps when I need it and tries to get me as many hours as possible. I don't really see my co-workers, I work the day shift and am off by 12:30 to 3 pm. Hardest job is keeping up with the floors on bad weather days. And I don't have enough hours to live comfertably. I enjoy the customers. I meet so many wonderful people.
Pros
i am a people person, i meet a lot of amazing people
Cons
not enough hours and no medical insurance

Other ELEVEN Employee Reviews

Bad
Cashier/Night (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 September 2017
Its better now the location i worked at well hopefully it is now. We worked beside a bar and i worked night shifts alone and i'm a girl not a safe environment to work in. Never felt safe and was always called to work on my days off so never really had time off either.
Busy and fun customers
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC15 June 2017
its a typical busy 7 eleven, I learned different type of cigarette, and be able to find them by organizing myself. enjoyable time goes fast, and most of employee are good and friendly. customer were friendly. peaceful place to work with. great environment but not enough hours and minimum wages. benefits takes a while to get in effect. not within 3 months provision but a year or over.
Pros
close to home
Cons
Just part time. and super busy sometimes and routine ship open 24 hrs.