Eleven Points Logistics Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
was good company ro work for
Maintenance Mechanic/Lead Hand (Former Employee), Milton, ONDecember 20, 2015
was good company ro work for, rotating shifts, very friendly working environment, good relation between supervisors and team members
It was organized and very well maintained.
Trainer/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Milton, ONDecember 4, 2015
It was the distribution warehouse for Target in Milton, Ont, I was the Trainer for all forklifts and process trainer for the Manhatten system they used, for picking orders and putting product away in the racks.
Fast paced fun workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Milton, ONNovember 19, 2015
Pros: 4 day week
picking orders on different types of machines such as reach pacer end rider and cherry picker using an RF gun
Problem solving with products and locations
Working with Manhattan Warehouse Management System
Receiving product cross docking
creating BOL
It was a third party logistics for Target Canada. It has a huge warehouse with very modern equipment and most advance warehouse software.
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee), Milton ONNovember 12, 2015
Pros: Very advance work place
Cons: long hours but less days
It was a huge company's a huge workplace where I learned so many skills like material handling equipment, RF Scanner, Menhattan warehouse software,
Over here I used my math skills as well as accounting skills,
Order Picker/Operator (Former Employee), Milton, ONOctober 13, 2015
Pros: great pay, Amazing co-workers
Cons: Third party logistic
This is one of the best companies to work for. So sad to be in a very uncomfortable situation due to unavoidable circumstance beyond their control; but at least I became a part of a company that truly recognized your skills and capabilities and gave you the rare opportunity to learn something that not all company will grant. Every little thing that we did were appreciated.
maitece
maitence (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 16, 2015
very good company, loved working for it, was responsible for all maintenance duties. like changing battery's, painting, watering battery's. management was very good also
Great while in operation
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 4, 2015
Pros: Culture
Cons: Shut down
Overall Genco is a great employer. I had a great time working for this company and would consider working for Genco in the future.
it was a great place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONSeptember 1, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
it was a good place to work for the time being, we closed our doors as target decided to leave canada, so a lot of us were left jobless
A very productive and fun environment.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Milton, OntarioJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Free lunch, snacks and games and activities
Cons: Third party logistic
This is one of the best companies to work for. So sad to be in a very uncomfortable situation due to unavoidable circumstance beyond their control; but at least I became a part of a company that truly recognized your skills and capabilities and gave you the rare opportunity to learn something that not all company will grant, forklift training. Every little thing that we did were appreciated.

IT WAS A VERY RELAXING ENVIRONMENT TO WORK WITH AND FINANCIALLY REWARDING, AS WELL!! I miss the people and the company itself.
excellent place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), balzac ABJune 14, 2015
It was fantastic working here but it ends of company shut down due of target pull out in canada. The management is not 100% perfect but still treat us as a family. It was so fun to work in here and I miss eleven points logistics. Hard sometimes but mostly are fun and enjoyable.
Truck/forklift operator
Truck/forklift operator (Former Employee), toronto onMay 12, 2015
* Truck/forklift operator Truck/forklift operator * Assist in inventory control
Work closely with warehouse manager
Overall the company was a great place to work!
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONApril 22, 2015
Pros: The people and the 4 day work week
Cons: Company closure
Typical day at work involved driving machinery, solving inventory issues, computer issues, orderfilling product, loading and unloading trailers.
Learned all there was about the company from the time the trailer was booked to the trailer leaving the building.
Co-workers and management were great to work with.
The hardest part about the job was keeping the morale up due to the company closure.
The most enjoyable part about the job was doing many different functions thru the day and the people.
Great diverse group of people, fun work environment
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Rocky View, ABApril 16, 2015
Worst decision Target made was to pull out of Canada. The people brought on board to handle their distribution and warehousing are fantastic. They do not understand the talent pool or dedication the Calgary team had invested out of their own personal lives to make this business a success. Personnel were hand picked from an excessive amount of applicants - only the best were brought on board.

The hardest part of the job was to say goodbye to so many people who took on the massive challenge of bringing an American retail company into Canadian soil.

Eleven Points Logistics was an incredible place to work. It will be missed, as something so well developed will be nearly impossible to recreate.

All the best to my former EPL co-workers...you deserve the best!
very good place to work .
National Returns Centre Coordinator (Current Employee), Milton, ONApril 9, 2015
good team work excellent management cooperative co workers.and I learned a lot of new things and enjoyed a lot with a good team while working .good experience in this job .
It was a good place to work
Warehouse worker and machine operator (Former Employee), Rockview County,AB CalgaryMarch 20, 2015
Pros: It has good salary
Cons: Every things there was okey
well organized and responsible
Always take initiative
Flexible and easy to deal with
Outstanding ability to control and knowledgeable in inventory
Strong aptitude to maintain material handling equipment
Possess supervising kills
Fun work place with good benefits
Warehouse Coordinator (Current Employee), Milton, ONMarch 17, 2015
Fulfilling warehouse job functions as required, running different reports, delegating tasks, reporting to Supervisors, Supporting and helping associates on floor with problems.
Outbound Coordinator (Current Employee), Milton, ONFebruary 24, 2015
I look forward coming to work because my job is what i wanted to do and I was comfortable with my soroundings, had no issue with managaement or fellow employees
Associates were great to work with in general
Shipper & Receiver/Inbound Coordinator (Former Employee), Milton, ONFebruary 18, 2015
Cons: unsafe work environment: skids falling in racking due to no safety bars.
This company is not interested in creating a progressive working culture. This is evident in the lack of experienced supervisors. Supervisory positions were just handed to friends and family irrespective of adequate interpersonal skills. This has resulted in an unmotivated workforce where the potential for advancement was bleak at best.

Their system to track productivity has taken over two years before the company acknowledged that their software for tracking productivity is inaccurate. They resorted to giving employees $200 gift certificates in apology for taking unjust disciplinary actions based on faulty productivity reports.
highly motivated team environment with consistent top performance records through in house and client audits. Fun, positive working atmosphere.
Facility Operations Manager (Current Employee), Cornwall, ONFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: team building, communicating
Cons: target has chosen to close and exit canada
Eleven Points Logistics is a third party logistics company created by Genco to provide logistics / operations services exclusive to Target Canada's three 1.4m sq. ft. distribution centers located across Canada. Working as a 3PL provider, maintenance manager I oversee all aspects of facility and building maintenance for the Cornwall DC. Interact with supervisors, trades and utility staff on a daily basis. Liaison with our client, contractors, operations managers and GM to ensure all goals are being met, We promote the ongoing training and team building to ensure safety of all associates. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the pride and commitment of our maintenance team.
Productive and busy
Inventory Control Coordinator (Current Employee), Balzac, ABFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: town hall/meeting sessions
Cons: long drive
Each day starts with a team meeting to discuss what the days priorities are. There are many different areas of concern so they vary from day to day. They could include cycle counts, PO investigations, processing damages, over-ships, unidentified freight, donations, salvage, and recalls among others.
The management and my co-workers have been great since day one and I would gladly work with so many of them again. The hardest part of this job is that it is ending. EPL is a 3rd party logistics company and our client is leaving the marketplace and with that goes the relationships which have been built up in the last two years.
The most enjoyable part is being part of a start-up company and hitting the financial and logistic goals and objectives set forth by our client, quicker than the timeline set.