Eleven Points Logistics Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Motivating fast paced work enviroment
Material Handler (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONMarch 9, 2016
Pros: Incentives and compensation/benefits
Cons: Long hours
I worked the weekend night shift, I started Friday night at 6 PM and worked until 6AM.
I worked in the inbound department, so I was offloading trailers and organizing freight and preparing it to be put away into the warehouse.
I worked with a great team of people, and it was a positive motivating place to be.
The hardest part of the job was the shift, and heavy lifting.
productive place/opportunity to advance with licenses
Receiver, order filler, shipper (Former Employee), Milton, ONMarch 7, 2016
Pros: 4 day work week, 10 hour days
Cons: location out of town
Company made a lot of promises and built big in Canada. Only lasted two years however. Pulled from Canada quickly (Target Stores)
Some of the greatest co workers anywhere.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Milton, ONFebruary 17, 2016
Pros: four tens, long weekends, Great co workers. state of the art equipment
Cons: Target failing miserably. Inventory issues. 3rd party
I was there from startup and was fortunate enough to be part of many projects. I was predominately a warehouse worker driving many pieces of mhe equipment and picking orders. I also rather enjoyed the shipping and depal side as well. I had the tremendous pleasure of meeting some great coworkers who i consider lifelong friends as well as some pretty decent supervisors though some were better then others. We had a great thing going with being on days four tens and a long weekend every weekend with pretty good benefits and making good money but sadly Target tried to grow too big too quickly without valuing their customer and was bleeding from early on and decided to pull the plug. I know alot of people said that it wasnt a good job and couldnt wait to get out but i bet now they miss the job as well as the people. To the friends i made at epl thank you for the memories and laughs we shared and i wish you all the best. To Target thanks for putting tens of thousands out of work in Canada based on your incompetence throughout the stores and 3 dc's. Lowes is in the building now and i could never go back cause i would always wonder what might of been.
missmanaged
Operations manager (Former Employee), Milton, ONJanuary 13, 2016
wonderful place to work but the lack of management experience did not let the company succeed in Canada.
the co workers were very helpful.
was good company ro work for
Maintenance Mechanic/Lead Hand (Former Employee), Milton, ONDecember 20, 2015
was good company ro work for, rotating shifts, very friendly working environment, good relation between supervisors and team members
It was organized and very well maintained.
Trainer/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Milton, ONDecember 4, 2015
It was the distribution warehouse for Target in Milton, Ont, I was the Trainer for all forklifts and process trainer for the Manhatten system they used, for picking orders and putting product away in the racks.
Fast paced fun workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Milton, ONNovember 19, 2015
Pros: 4 day week
picking orders on different types of machines such as reach pacer end rider and cherry picker using an RF gun
Problem solving with products and locations
Working with Manhattan Warehouse Management System
Receiving product cross docking
creating BOL
It was a third party logistics for Target Canada. It has a huge warehouse with very modern equipment and most advance warehouse software.
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee), Milton ONNovember 12, 2015
Pros: Very advance work place
Cons: long hours but less days
It was a huge company's a huge workplace where I learned so many skills like material handling equipment, RF Scanner, Menhattan warehouse software,
Over here I used my math skills as well as accounting skills,
Order Picker/Operator (Former Employee), Milton, ONOctober 13, 2015
Pros: great pay, Amazing co-workers
Cons: Third party logistic
This is one of the best companies to work for. So sad to be in a very uncomfortable situation due to unavoidable circumstance beyond their control; but at least I became a part of a company that truly recognized your skills and capabilities and gave you the rare opportunity to learn something that not all company will grant. Every little thing that we did were appreciated.
maitece
maitence (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 16, 2015
very good company, loved working for it, was responsible for all maintenance duties. like changing battery's, painting, watering battery's. management was very good also
Great while in operation
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 4, 2015
Pros: Culture
Cons: Shut down
Overall Genco is a great employer. I had a great time working for this company and would consider working for Genco in the future.
it was a great place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONSeptember 1, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
it was a good place to work for the time being, we closed our doors as target decided to leave canada, so a lot of us were left jobless
A very productive and fun environment.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Milton, OntarioJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Free lunch, snacks and games and activities
Cons: Third party logistic
This is one of the best companies to work for. So sad to be in a very uncomfortable situation due to unavoidable circumstance beyond their control; but at least I became a part of a company that truly recognized your skills and capabilities and gave you the rare opportunity to learn something that not all company will grant, forklift training. Every little thing that we did were appreciated.

IT WAS A VERY RELAXING ENVIRONMENT TO WORK WITH AND FINANCIALLY REWARDING, AS WELL!! I miss the people and the company itself.
excellent place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), balzac ABJune 14, 2015
It was fantastic working here but it ends of company shut down due of target pull out in canada. The management is not 100% perfect but still treat us as a family. It was so fun to work in here and I miss eleven points logistics. Hard sometimes but mostly are fun and enjoyable.
Truck/forklift operator
Truck/forklift operator (Former Employee), toronto onMay 12, 2015
* Truck/forklift operator Truck/forklift operator * Assist in inventory control
Work closely with warehouse manager
Overall the company was a great place to work!
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONApril 22, 2015
Pros: The people and the 4 day work week
Cons: Company closure
Typical day at work involved driving machinery, solving inventory issues, computer issues, orderfilling product, loading and unloading trailers.
Learned all there was about the company from the time the trailer was booked to the trailer leaving the building.
Co-workers and management were great to work with.
The hardest part about the job was keeping the morale up due to the company closure.
The most enjoyable part about the job was doing many different functions thru the day and the people.
Great diverse group of people, fun work environment
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Rocky View, ABApril 16, 2015
Worst decision Target made was to pull out of Canada. The people brought on board to handle their distribution and warehousing are fantastic. They do not understand the talent pool or dedication the Calgary team had invested out of their own personal lives to make this business a success. Personnel were hand picked from an excessive amount of applicants - only the best were brought on board.

The hardest part of the job was to say goodbye to so many people who took on the massive challenge of bringing an American retail company into Canadian soil.

Eleven Points Logistics was an incredible place to work. It will be missed, as something so well developed will be nearly impossible to recreate.

All the best to my former EPL co-workers...you deserve the best!
very good place to work .
National Returns Centre Coordinator (Current Employee), Milton, ONApril 9, 2015
good team work excellent management cooperative co workers.and I learned a lot of new things and enjoyed a lot with a good team while working .good experience in this job .
It was a good place to work
Warehouse worker and machine operator (Former Employee), Rockview County,AB CalgaryMarch 20, 2015
Pros: It has good salary
Cons: Every things there was okey
well organized and responsible
Always take initiative
Flexible and easy to deal with
Outstanding ability to control and knowledgeable in inventory
Strong aptitude to maintain material handling equipment
Possess supervising kills
Fun work place with good benefits
Warehouse Coordinator (Current Employee), Milton, ONMarch 17, 2015
Fulfilling warehouse job functions as required, running different reports, delegating tasks, reporting to Supervisors, Supporting and helping associates on floor with problems.