Eleven Points Logistics

Eleven Points Logistics Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
24 hour environment with many shift options.
Order Picker (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 10, 2014
Long shifts
Team environment
Education does not count
Busy work environment
Huge/large workspace
fun and challenging workplace, dependable and approachable supervisors
Packer Associate (Current Employee), Milton, ONFebruary 5, 2014
Being a packer is a challenging role, it needs to be very accurate in order to meet clients' satisfaction that's why i enjoyed what I'm doing and as a result, working with my co-workers and supervisors is never an issue. My dedication to work was seen by my immediate supervisors that's why they've appointed me to be a Process Trainer in our department.
A very good place to work
Conveyor Operator (Current Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 5, 2014
Good Management great envoirment ,learned lot of new processes
Another day Another dollar
General Labour (Former Employee), Cornwall ONJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: benefits, weekly payments
Cons: longs hours, shifts were never official
It was the same routine everyday, cutting boxes open and putting them on the feeding table to have my team mates ship out the product. In the other department I loaded and unloaded trucks by a deadline, to assort the product at its right region. I learned co-operative skills in a team. Management was always a little un organized and a little unsure – more... of certain things, but always willing to listened to what we had to say.
The hardest part of the job was the constant heavy lifting and movement I had to do on my lower back as I already have back problems as well as staying sane. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with felt like family and actually care for one another and gave a hand to those who needed it. – less
ok place
Maintenance (Current Employee), calgaryJanuary 31, 2014
Responsible for assisting electricians and millwrights, disposal of trash and recycling, spill response, inspection of fire extinguishers and HVAC units, lift truck battery changing, disposal of hazardous materials, parts management, installation of hardware, as well as facility maintenance. Operation of various types of equipment, such as Raymond Electric – more... Lift Trucks including: dock stocker, Reach Truck, End-Rider, Elf Truck, Tagger, and Order-Picker, as well as operation of Tenant Floor Scrubbers/Sweepers, and propane fork lifts. – less
Very nice company
Maintenance Utilities Associate (Current Employee), CalgaryAugust 1, 2013
Eleven Points Logistics is a very nice company to work for. The managers are open-minded and the company has nice values and culture. you fill always happy to work there.
The culture EPL has put in place from day one is the most positive I have been a part of.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Balzac, ABMay 5, 2013
Pros: positive work environment. extremely good culture.
Cons: not home enough to spend time with the family.
EPL is an amazing company to work for.
EPL is very dedicated to making sure their client and their associates as well as the over culture are the main driving forces of the company.
My management team is very knowledgeable and very positive to work with.
My team is extremely talented and very hard working.
Hardest part of my job is not being home enough – more... for my family.
The most enjoyable part of my job is my team and the dedication they bring every single day. – less