Eleven Points Logistics Employee Reviews

ok place to work
Operations Manager - Offsite Facility (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON20 September 2017
didn't last very long as target could not manage to run a successful business in Canada, left a lot of people looking for new jobs at the same time. not a good thing.
We worked as a family .
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON14 June 2017
Company was great.Everybody helped each other. Everybody smiles at each other . Everybody was happy :) until TARGET closed their business here in Canada.:(
Nepotism in action
Freight Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON24 February 2017
UNless you had been related to someone you weren't going anywhere. Management was unresponsive and had no consideration for employees.
working at EPL
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 January 2017
Working at Epl was kind of challenging and fun at the same time.My day would typically start with Printers across the workplace. I had to refill the papers and sometimes change the ink cartridge. After that i had to troubleshoot systems and RF guns for the day to go smooth for all of us. Working at EPL i learned many basic things which i didn't have to do at other work places which made me focus on details more . Management was very supportive and made me feel at home all the time i was there, During the busy day at the workplace sometimes the systems would go down and our team had to bring it back again which was very challenging. Most enjoyable part of the job was i had the chance to work with the server since the company was under a server domain enviroment providing support to the systems and network equipment was easy.
Brand New Company with Many Learning Curves
Inventory Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON8 January 2017
This company was created to service a retailer that no longer exists in Canada. From the day we opened the doors we faced many challenges and the team of people I worked with were amazing.

A typical day at work included driving forklifts, completing random counts, resolving problematic stock, discarding damaged stock. We also ran extensive salvaging and re warehousing projects on a monthly basis.

The best part of the job was the autonomy my personal supervisor allowed our team to have. As this was a new and growing company we got to resolve some of the problems on our own or as a team. We collaborated very well and were often able to resolve issues quickly.

The hardest part of the job, especially in the inventory department was not having all shifts on the same page, and processes not being followed properly.
Pros
Great Team of people
Cons
Shifts not talking to each other.
wasn\t great very long hours
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON4 November 2016
Wasn't the greatest job, I enjoyed the 4 day weekends. But I guess warehouse just isn't what I was cut out for. Extremely long hours, very strenuous repetitive work.
Pros
below minimum wage, and 4 day week ends
Cons
very long hours, repetitive, strenuous work
targets distrubution centre
Forklift Operator and inbound dock receiver (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON29 September 2016
massive warehouse over 1.5 km long. emaculate facility everything was brand new. target went out of business not to sure what the place is now.........
Decent job while it lasted
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON9 August 2016
The people were great to work with, the job wasn't glamourous and the shift I was on was not optimal, but I would have staayed had the company not pulled out of Canada.
Very good company to work for
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Boston Church Rd18 July 2016
Loading and unloading trailers. management was great. coworkers were great. An overall great company to work for. Hours of work were great. Salary was great
clean atmosphere, great people
Order picker - Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 July 2016
I had a great time at this job we worked 3 days 12 hrs and (2) 20 min and 1 full hour break. the people and management was great also enjoyed the people I worked with. Hardest part of the job was the 12 hour grave yard shift and getting though the work shift safely.
Better management needed but overall great work environment.
Order picker (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mountain House, AB2 July 2016
- great room for expanding into higher roles/position
- management needs improving.
- co workers are the best
- Learned how to correctly operate and order picker, over reach, and fork lift.
- Hardest part of the job that i found, was overcoming the fear of heights I had as I really wanted to be an Order picker (OP)
- Enjoyed working and being part of a productive work crew, and being able to perform outstanding work time after time as well as learning more into the role of what an OP does.

A typical day at work starts off right away by me grabbing my list sheet and attaching myself via harness, as well as making sure that all working components on my Order picker were in proper condition. Upon successfully completing the check list, I would go an attach my crate and would start to grab items required before dropping them off to the conveyor belt. If there was still time left through out the shift i would hop onto the fork lift and would go and move pallets from receiving over to outbound just as to help out with the following shifts duties. Typical day at work but I loved it!!!
Pros
Easy load sheets allowed for room to leave early or help out in other sector.
Cons
Break rooms were far in terms of location in the warehouse, so it killed sometime off your break thats for sure.
Free lunches and days off to individuald.
fork lift operator (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON28 April 2016
This was an on going thing that E.P.L does, when an employee goes above and beyond the call od duty He or She would be given a day off of their choice.
Pros
regular lunches and awards when we reach and exceeds goals set
Cons
They close down way too soon as we were just getting setteled, because we were working for Target.
Good facility, not so good management
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 April 2016
State of the art logistics facility that was let down by poor management and poor supervisor selection. Great team potential hindered by lack of good examples set by most supervisors.
Motivating fast paced work enviroment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON9 March 2016
I worked the weekend night shift, I started Friday night at 6 PM and worked until 6AM.
I worked in the inbound department, so I was offloading trailers and organizing freight and preparing it to be put away into the warehouse.
I worked with a great team of people, and it was a positive motivating place to be.
The hardest part of the job was the shift, and heavy lifting.
Pros
Incentives and compensation/benefits
Cons
productive place/opportunity to advance with licenses
Receiver, order filler, shipper (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON7 March 2016
Company made a lot of promises and built big in Canada. Only lasted two years however. Pulled from Canada quickly (Target Stores)
Pros
4 day work week, 10 hour days
Cons
location out of town
Some of the greatest co workers anywhere.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON17 February 2016
I was there from startup and was fortunate enough to be part of many projects. I was predominately a warehouse worker driving many pieces of mhe equipment and picking orders. I also rather enjoyed the shipping and depal side as well. I had the tremendous pleasure of meeting some great coworkers who i consider lifelong friends as well as some pretty decent supervisors though some were better then others. We had a great thing going with being on days four tens and a long weekend every weekend with pretty good benefits and making good money but sadly Target tried to grow too big too quickly without valuing their customer and was bleeding from early on and decided to pull the plug. I know alot of people said that it wasnt a good job and couldnt wait to get out but i bet now they miss the job as well as the people. To the friends i made at epl thank you for the memories and laughs we shared and i wish you all the best. To Target thanks for putting tens of thousands out of work in Canada based on your incompetence throughout the stores and 3 dc's. Lowes is in the building now and i could never go back cause i would always wonder what might of been.
Pros
four tens, long weekends, Great co workers. state of the art equipment
Cons
Target failing miserably. Inventory issues. 3rd party
missmanaged
Operations manager (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON13 January 2016
wonderful place to work but the lack of management experience did not let the company succeed in Canada.
the co workers were very helpful.
was good company ro work for
Maintenance Mechanic/Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON20 December 2015
was good company ro work for, rotating shifts, very friendly working environment, good relation between supervisors and team members
It was organized and very well maintained.
Trainer/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON4 December 2015
It was the distribution warehouse for Target in Milton, Ont, I was the Trainer for all forklifts and process trainer for the Manhatten system they used, for picking orders and putting product away in the racks.
Fast paced fun workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON19 November 2015
picking orders on different types of machines such as reach pacer end rider and cherry picker using an RF gun
Problem solving with products and locations
Working with Manhattan Warehouse Management System
Receiving product cross docking
creating BOL
Pros
4 day week