Position: Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)
Location: Toronto Central/East
Status: Part-Time (Weekdays and/or Weekends)
The registered massage therapist would be joining a multidisciplinary team. The RMT would be working in partnership with certified personal trainers, registered massage therapists, and Pilates instructors. Together, the goal of the team is to provide quality care for clientele and develop a collaborative treatment plan for optimum results. The RMT is required to be well versed in treating clientele that are suffering from acute, sub-acute, and chronic injuries, as well, is knowledgeable in treating clientele with various pathological conditions.
- Current registration and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Possesses liability insurance
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Well-versed in treating acute, sub-acute and chronic injuries
- Knowledgeable in treating clients with various pathological conditions
- Customer service experience in unrelated field
- Excellent assessment and diagnostic skills with a treatment focused approach
- Perform various types of massage therapy that include, but not limited to: therapeutic sport, deep tissue, Swedish, and pregnancy
- Perform massage treatments in varying time increments
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Foster an environment that promotes client care and interprofessional collaboration
- Advertise and promote all services to community
All qualified applicants are to reply to the posting by submitting a cover letter and resume.
Element Fitness is a private concierge fitness company that brings the fitness world to you. We will help you identify your goals and design...