Elekta Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent company
Healthcare Implementation Project Manager (Former Employee), RemoteSeptember 30, 2015
Elekta is an amazing company to work for. excellent and hard working individuals. I had a wonderful experience working for this company.
It's a fine working experience
Project investment manager assistant (Former Employee), 北京市, C22September 21, 2015
I got the experience of e-business. And I knew the procedures of B to B business especially in government company. I engaged in this job and enjoyed it.
Radiation Oncology Company
Account Receivable Analyst (Contractor) (Current Employee), Finance Dept.September 7, 2015
Elekta is a Radition Oncology company that manufacture treatment machines and is based in Europe. The company has an office in Atlanta that operates all over the United States. Company has flexiable hours which allows employees to work at home. Provide workers to advance their careers by returning back to school
STAY AWAY!!!!
********* (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Co-workers and customers
Cons: Upper and Lower Management, below standard pay rates, over-worked, under-staffed.
If you want to join a team that has constant turnover and reorgs then Elekta is your place. Co-workers are all great and hard working people. But the better employee you are the more you get taken advantage of. Management abuses employees and does not care how much of your personal time they take away from you. They also do not care if you go the extra mile. Not to mention they are ALWAYS understaffed. There is never a light at the end of the tunnel. Using common sense is not the Elekta way.
Long time employee and have learned to go with the flow.
Currently in a sales support role (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 3, 2015
Pros: Contributing to the greater good in the industry. And Casual attire
Cons: The company has offices all over the world and is difficult to communicate
Addressing any pressing emails. Read google alerts for industry news and leads.
Run the win loss report and report monthly analysis.
I've learned to go with the flow
Management is always changing
My co-workers are great
The hardest part of my job is getting answers from sales reps in a timely manner to meet my deadlines.
The most enjoyable part has been traveling around the country going to sales and marketing meetings, and traveling with the sales reps to facilities to demo our product.
Great Team
Account Receivable Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 11, 2015
Pros: Colleagues
Cons: Contract work only
The people at ELEKTA are awesome, plenty of work so your day goes by really fast. Finance and Contract team work really well together.
Not a fun place to work
Engineer (Former Employee), Henderson, NVFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: good christmas parties
Cons: micro management
One of the worst companies to work for. I worked there for 5 years and the management sucks. They micromanage everything, even your bathroom breaks. Good luck to all the new bees, you gonna need it.
Stay away
Admin (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2014
To much micro mgmt. The company does not live up to its promises and show no remorse in doing so.
Good, innovative company.
Research Scientist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 14, 2014
Good work environment. Learnt a lot while doing projects as well as from other colleagues.
Interesting and rewarding place to work
Engineer (Current Employee), UKFebruary 15, 2014
Elekta is a human care company pioneering significant innovations and clinical solutions for treating cancer and brain disorders. Elekta provides intelligent and resource-efficient technologies that improve, prolong and save patient lives.
Positive attitude
Software test lead (Current Employee), CrawleyAugust 19, 2013
Nice place to work, great ethos. Good parking, great links to airport and M25. Would recommend.
Career Enhancing.
Project Management-Technical support (Current Employee), Beijing.July 30, 2012
A typical day at work is full of challanges and oppurtunities to learn and grow. I have learned to work cosmopolitan work culture and improve my project management skills. Job satisfaction at the end of the day.