Elekta Employee Reviews

New Platform to Learn
Pre-Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  CrawleyMay 4, 2016
I was with Elekta for more than 5 years and every day I get to learn something new. My colleagues are very supporting and great to work with. “
Pros
Subsidised Lunches, Good Pension
Cons
Long Hours
Pre-test technician
Pre-test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Crawley, ENGOctober 19, 2015
To power up machines off the assembly floor for the first time
Use crane to move machine from factory production floor to machine test bay
Complete paperwork for medical machine
Earth bonding.
Complete a test procedure document, documenting serial numbers and all tests carried out through four days testing procedure
Test include, fault finding, voltage monitoring, current monitoring, machine movement start up, calibrating resistors through voltage monitoring
Water systems start-up and checks
Vacuum start up checks and monitoring
Overnight auto-testing for machine movement
Log book accompanying machine to be completed
Final dielectric test before being passed on to systems test engineers
Pros
Good company, safe environment
Cons
Constant changes to production lay-out
Radiation Oncology Company
Account Receivable Analyst (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Finance Dept.September 7, 2015
Elekta is a Radition Oncology company that manufacture treatment machines and is based in Europe. The company has an office in Atlanta that operates all over the United States. Company has flexiable hours which allows employees to work at home. Provide workers to advance their careers by returning back to school
STAY AWAY!!!!
********* (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 21, 2015
If you want to join a team that has constant turnover and reorgs then Elekta is your place. Co-workers are all great and hard working people. But the better employee you are the more you get taken advantage of. Management abuses employees and does not care how much of your personal time they take away from you. They also do not care if you go the extra mile. Not to mention they are ALWAYS understaffed. There is never a light at the end of the tunnel. Using common sense is not the Elekta way.
Pros
Co-workers and customers
Cons
Upper and Lower Management, below standard pay rates, over-worked, under-staffed.
It's a fine working experience
Project investment manager assistant (Former Employee) –  北京市, C22September 21, 2015
I got the experience of e-business. And I knew the procedures of B to B business especially in government company. I engaged in this job and enjoyed it.
Long time employee and have learned to go with the flow.
Currently in a sales support role (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 3, 2015
Addressing any pressing emails. Read google alerts for industry news and leads.
Run the win loss report and report monthly analysis.
I've learned to go with the flow
Management is always changing
My co-workers are great
The hardest part of my job is getting answers from sales reps in a timely manner to meet my deadlines.
The most enjoyable part has been traveling around the country going to sales and marketing meetings, and traveling with the sales reps to facilities to demo our product.
Pros
Contributing to the greater good in the industry. And Casual attire
Cons
The company has offices all over the world and is difficult to communicate
Excellent company
Healthcare Implementation Project Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 30, 2015
Elekta is an amazing company to work for. excellent and hard working individuals. I had a wonderful experience working for this company.
Great Team
Account Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 11, 2015
The people at ELEKTA are awesome, plenty of work so your day goes by really fast. Finance and Contract team work really well together.
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Contract work only
Not a fun place to work
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVFebruary 26, 2015
One of the worst companies to work for. I worked there for 5 years and the management sucks. They micromanage everything, even your bathroom breaks. Good luck to all the new bees, you gonna need it.
Pros
good christmas parties
Cons
micro management
Interesting and rewarding place to work
Engineer (Current Employee) –  UKFebruary 15, 2014
Elekta is a human care company pioneering significant innovations and clinical solutions for treating cancer and brain disorders. Elekta provides intelligent and resource-efficient technologies that improve, prolong and save patient lives.
Career Enhancing.
Project Management-Technical support (Current Employee) –  Beijing.July 30, 2012
A typical day at work is full of challanges and oppurtunities to learn and grow. I have learned to work cosmopolitan work culture and improve my project management skills. Job satisfaction at the end of the day.
Stay away
Admin (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2014
To much micro mgmt. The company does not live up to its promises and show no remorse in doing so.
Good, innovative company.
Research Scientist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 14, 2014
Good work environment. Learnt a lot while doing projects as well as from other colleagues.
Positive attitude
Software test lead (Current Employee) –  CrawleyAugust 19, 2013
Nice place to work, great ethos. Good parking, great links to airport and M25. Would recommend.