Electronics

Electronics Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Traveling Youth Ministry
Team Member (Current Employee), Mesa, AZSeptember 13, 2014
For 8 months I traveled the Western US and Canada leading retreats for Catholic Youth! This was a volunteer year of service so no salary was earned.
A neat clean company,How to have lunch built within cafetrial reserve.
Technician (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 19, 2014
Pros: i like cooking in home, in really eating much as i can.
Cons: i believe i am in good health, an i also like contast breaks.
As a Associate,electronics has been my field for qite along time now,
I always liked working with electronics from the frist day I started progressing.It means a lot to me just to be a technician,seeking or
laboring,is an advance to my professional level of skills,to become
apart of the thing you would like doing the most, along with your plans
in sucess – more... in achievement.I believe the more you go on, the more sucessful you can become,but for goals, it will aways be there, no
matter how far you reach, you"re still need to reach your goal, riches, or poors,that what make it so important to become sucessful,who,
you, who you are, by giving tilent, in inspiration,in your goals,will strive with you along the way,you choose, your right occupation,
and love what you are doing by striving fore.As a technician I like
having fun,but I like also electronics, its just like another friend to me,
someone who you can associate with, in can still stay compatiable
with, in can become stronger with, in have more friend, along your
way,becomming more sucessfully,with something to depend on
like the way a secured job is in electronics, an as for me, am a Professional Technicians. – less
hard working and loving
Lecturer in Electronics (Former Employee), Anantapur, APApril 21, 2014
mingling with work and co corkers. A very nice and estimed Educational sector where most of the politicians are studied.
i need management post
field Service Engineer in Manatec (Former Employee), Puducherry, PYFebruary 21, 2014
i will handle all manager problems like work allocations and improve the productions and revenue to the company...
Business environment
Service Technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 2, 2014
Work with businesses on a daily basis. Used my skills o troubleshoot, diagnose and repair customer issues with product.
Good compamy towork with
ROLE & RESPONSIBLITIES AS WAREHOUSE EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), Bangalore and GurgaonOctober 17, 2013
Pros: good comapny
Cons: fantastic
I was very much happy to work with this company with an impartial environment. Supporting bosses at all times. Good support even personally when it is needed.
Accounts and finance functions
Manager Accounts and Finance (Current Employee), Chennai, TNAugust 9, 2013
Commerce graduates with hands on experience in handling accounts finance and commercial functions for the past 30 years.
reliable and responsible
Production/Workshop Supervisor、Manager (Former Employee), Sydney, NSWJuly 31, 2013
Everyday is the same in time, but different in feeling of work and life
There is no ending in learning and there is no trouble-free time.
You can win only if you have a bigger man or team to support you behind the screen.
Treat your job as your life for 8 hours, and treat your life as a job for 24hours.
You will achieve the most if you are in the flow – more... state! – less
I LIKE ELECTRONICS THINGS AND DO WORK FROM HEART.
MARKETING EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBJuly 30, 2013
FIRST DAY WAS A TYPICAL DAY TO ME BUT IN COURSE OF TIME I BECAME FAMILIAR TO MY COLLEAGUES AS WELL AS TO MY BOSS.THEN I WORKED DELIGHTFULLY ,I LEARNED MANY THINGS FROM MY BOSS AND MANAGER HOW TO CONTROL MYSELF IN THE CRITICAL CONDITION WHILE SELLING A PRODUCT AND FIRST ONE SHOULD KNOW THE TOTAL FEATURES OF THE PRODUCTS WHICH U ARE GOING TO SELL.THOUGH – more... I DESIGNATED AS SBA BUT I LEARNED HOW TO SALE AND COMMUNICATE WITH CUSTOMERS AS WELL AS CORPORATE PERSONALITIES.I WAS THERE FOR A VERY LITTLE PERIOD(INTERNSHIP). – less
productive and work funplace
Hardware and Networking Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, TNJune 7, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: enough hours
production and job security is needed and medium of culture activities
A great first step
Desktop Support Engineer (Current Employee), Ashland, VAMay 30, 2013
Pros: travel, new faces
Cons: compensation, communication
I have loved every minute with working with this company. I have met brilliant people and have learned alot throughout my time with this company. I love what I am doing and want to keep progressing.
Good starting job
Customer Service (Former Employee), Modesto, CAMay 15, 2013
Pros: environment and people
Cons: some times working late isn't great for college students
My time at Target was great it was a great first job and the people there were very nice. Its a great place if you want hours but they reward time with work ethic.
productive and fun work place.
any job. (Former Employee), hydrabadApril 26, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: 8 hours
the work is only 8 hours. and i'll learned many work, mainly about electronic functions such as IC's, memory cards, etc. my co workers are has many responsibility in his work, enjoy his work.
thank you.
electrnics in gwalior
marketing (Former Employee), anywhere in indiaFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: t.a., d.a.and free lounch
Cons: 8 hours
inicial stage ifaced some problems. i learnt how to express myself. my management was so good.my co-workers had coperative nature. low salary was weak part of job.the tour of other city was the most enjoyble part of the job
workplace
Sale Associate (Former Employee), New York, NyFebruary 1, 2013
Pros: lunch
Cons: healthcare
How new eletronic partial works. Management was successful. Co-Workers homorous. The hardest part of the job was new device part. The most enjoyable part of the job was saling the new concepts of devices refurberlish
Nice place for less ambitious people
Engineer- Mechanical Design (Current Employee), Bangalore, IndiaJanuary 8, 2013
BEL is a good place for the people who just want to live a normal life without any risks, targets etc. It gives a peaceful environment to enjoy your life.
productive place
engineer (Current Employee), indiaNovember 1, 2012
Cons: long hour
i m learn about electronics device n comm. system ,which is used in any many system.i m also know how a device is used n how its efficiency is increased.we know which medium is suitable for comm. and how decreases the loss of energy.
iwant nice place and and polite people and also good company
Factory Worker (Former Employee), Australia Island, LAOctober 23, 2012
Pros: free food and shelter
Cons: without day off and very short break time
based on my review i think it is a good company and it is about manufacturing wirings or assembles of some materials to be prepare or products to be finish like final test section or else in an quality control section and to develop the knowledge and skills in a different aspects and manners in a production