Electronics Employee Reviews

Good working env. but less benefits
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  LKFebruary 17, 2016
Sales Volume Increased by 128% from all brands
Expansions in to new Markets
Build quality organization with a motivated workforce giving special emphasis to build relationship with modern trade and key accounts and increased the profitability.

i was self motivated, polite, customer friendly, punctual, individual who worked in harmony with staff
Pros
free lunch
Fun work place with supportive management
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 5, 2015
A Typical Day Would Include Building And Sorting Shelves With Merchandise, Working Cashier, Counting Money, Cleaning, Organization, And Customer Service. I Learn Mostly To Stay Organized When You Have A Job, It Makes Everything A Lot Easier.
Pros
Breaks Anytime, Family Owned Business
Cons
Not Payed A Lot
INSPIRATOR
Expert (Former Employee) –  campinasNovember 11, 2015
FUN WORK PLACE WITH SUPPORTIVE MANAGEMENT, DECENT AMOUNT OF RED TAPE AND POLITICS. LOT OF VARIETY IN WHAT I DID EACH DAY.
Job Consisted of helping customers find the perfect item to fit there needs.
Sales Associate/ Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sears Chicago Ridge 2nd FloorApril 24, 2015
-Typical work day consists of helping customers find the perfect item to fit there needs and keep up all company (warranty, sale and customer service) standards.
-Learned a huge deal into the latest technology (televisions, telephones, Acc.) and Mattresses.
-Great Co-Worker Enviroment.
-No hard part of hte job really
-Being given the oppurtunity to work on commission is the best part.
Productive work place
Technician (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SPApril 28, 2015
Preventive and corrective maintenance in the field and in bench electronic automation equipment in public transport (cameras, message signs and GPS);
Support users of the services offered by the company.
I LIKE ELECTRONICS THINGS AND DO WORK FROM HEART.
MARKETING EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, WBJuly 30, 2013
FIRST DAY WAS A TYPICAL DAY TO ME BUT IN COURSE OF TIME I BECAME FAMILIAR TO MY COLLEAGUES AS WELL AS TO MY BOSS.THEN I WORKED DELIGHTFULLY ,I LEARNED MANY THINGS FROM MY BOSS AND MANAGER HOW TO CONTROL MYSELF IN THE CRITICAL CONDITION WHILE SELLING A PRODUCT AND FIRST ONE SHOULD KNOW THE TOTAL FEATURES OF THE PRODUCTS WHICH U ARE GOING TO SELL.THOUGH I DESIGNATED AS SBA BUT I LEARNED HOW TO SALE AND COMMUNICATE WITH CUSTOMERS AS WELL AS CORPORATE PERSONALITIES.I WAS THERE FOR A VERY LITTLE PERIOD(INTERNSHIP).
iwant nice place and and polite people and also good company
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Australia Island, LAOctober 23, 2012
based on my review i think it is a good company and it is about manufacturing wirings or assembles of some materials to be prepare or products to be finish like final test section or else in an quality control section and to develop the knowledge and skills in a different aspects and manners in a production
Pros
free food and shelter
Cons
without day off and very short break time
reliable and responsible
Production/Workshop Supervisor、Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSWJuly 31, 2013
Everyday is the same in time, but different in feeling of work and life
There is no ending in learning and there is no trouble-free time.
You can win only if you have a bigger man or team to support you behind the screen.
Treat your job as your life for 8 hours, and treat your life as a job for 24hours.
You will achieve the most if you are in the flow state!
Technician (Former Employee) –  Hermosillo, SonoraFebruary 6, 2015
A typical day starts by checking emails, updating service bulletins and revising service manuals. Revising that all equipment is calibrated and clean.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
pay
A great first step
Desktop Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ashland, VAMay 30, 2013
I have loved every minute with working with this company. I have met brilliant people and have learned alot throughout my time with this company. I love what I am doing and want to keep progressing.
Pros
travel, new faces
Cons
compensation, communication
electrnics in gwalior
marketing (Former Employee) –  anywhere in indiaFebruary 27, 2013
inicial stage ifaced some problems. i learnt how to express myself. my management was so good.my co-workers had coperative nature. low salary was weak part of job.the tour of other city was the most enjoyble part of the job
Pros
t.a., d.a.and free lounch
Cons
8 hours
Good starting job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAMay 15, 2013
My time at Target was great it was a great first job and the people there were very nice. Its a great place if you want hours but they reward time with work ethic.
Pros
environment and people
Cons
some times working late isn't great for college students
productive place
engineer (Current Employee) –  indiaNovember 1, 2012
i m learn about electronics device n comm. system ,which is used in any many system.i m also know how a device is used n how its efficiency is increased.we know which medium is suitable for comm. and how decreases the loss of energy.
Cons
long hour
workplace
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NyFebruary 1, 2013
How new eletronic partial works. Management was successful. Co-Workers homorous. The hardest part of the job was new device part. The most enjoyable part of the job was saling the new concepts of devices refurberlish
Pros
lunch
Cons
healthcare
Good compamy towork with
ROLE & RESPONSIBLITIES AS WAREHOUSE EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Bangalore and GurgaonOctober 17, 2013
I was very much happy to work with this company with an impartial environment. Supporting bosses at all times. Good support even personally when it is needed.
Pros
good comapny
Cons
fantastic
productive and fun work place.
any job. (Former Employee) –  hydrabadApril 26, 2013
the work is only 8 hours. and i'll learned many work, mainly about electronic functions such as IC's, memory cards, etc. my co workers are has many responsibility in his work, enjoy his work.
thank you.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
8 hours
Traveling Youth Ministry
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 13, 2014
For 8 months I traveled the Western US and Canada leading retreats for Catholic Youth! This was a volunteer year of service so no salary was earned.
Nice place for less ambitious people
Engineer- Mechanical Design (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaJanuary 8, 2013
BEL is a good place for the people who just want to live a normal life without any risks, targets etc. It gives a peaceful environment to enjoy your life.
Accounts and finance functions
Manager Accounts and Finance (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TNAugust 9, 2013
Commerce graduates with hands on experience in handling accounts finance and commercial functions for the past 30 years.
IT filed
Good IT professional (Former Employee) –  Mumbai , PuneOctober 18, 2014
Improvement in the career. Improvement in the professional field is the main goal.
Pros
good atmospher