As a Repair Technician you will be reporting to the Lead Technician and mainly responsible for product repair, assembly and reporting, utilizing proper product diagrams (if applicable) and proven soldering techniques. In addition you will be require to perform diagnostic procedures for Consumer Electronics, contributing to the repair of products and log all diagnosed issues or known problems. You will be required to access and request needed materials and components for product testing and repair, gather data, analyze and issue reports as requested. Your attention to detail is critical in the completion of documentation related to diagnostic, repairs, inventory and part replacement.
- Strong punctuality and attendance is required
- Post secondary technical education (University Degree or College Diploma or equivalent experience). Preferred
- 1 Years experience in troubleshooting/debug of electronics to component level. Preferred
- Knowledge of consumer electronics industry is a strong asset.
- Hand soldering and quality inspection skills with reference to The Recon Group’s standards.
- Experience with standard test equipment and reporting software
- Knowledge of digital circuits
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments
- Good computer skills – Word, Excel, Open Office, Dos
- Students of the Electronic field accepted.
- Experience working in an electronic assembly or consumer electronics environment preferred.
- Experience with small part assembly is a must.
- Great communication skills, verbal and written are a must.
- Working in clean orderly manner is necessary (neat & organized work station)
Indeed - 8 months ago