Electronic Arts Employee Reviews in Canada

Sometimes productive
Development Tester (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 26, 2012
Most of the times there could be little to do in terms of task. People are generally pretty nice and time is flexible. I learned to what it is to work with different departments at once (programmers, testers, certification). The hardest part of the job is probably to get everyone together on the same page as some tasks require a lot of different people and devices.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not challenging enough
User Experience Designer (Current Employee) –  Montreal, QCOctober 24, 2012
I find EA to be a great place to work.

The environment is very relaxing and you are working on fund projects!
Pros
working remotely, pay, the people
Cons
advancing in your career
Development tester (Quality Assurance)
Quality Assurance (Development-Tester) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCAugust 24, 2015
A typical day at Electronic Arts consisted of my supervisors giving me the software and electronics needed to preform my test cases and then i was to report the results directly to them before entering the information into our international database so other development testers in labs around the world were able to learn what the information entered.

my management were very nice when it came to work and giving me the space i needed to properly do my work without distractions so that i was able to be efficient with my tasks.

the most difficult part of the job at times was getting used to a new type of software or device i had never encountered before.

my favorite part of my job was the team i was working with, it didnt feel as if i was at work it felt like i was working with a group of friends not with a group of co-workers.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
sometimes the work load was unfairly balanced.
Great work place
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCJuly 2, 2015
Excellent work environment. Engineers work hard to solve difficult problems while maintaining the quality of the products. Work hours are flexible. Most teams operate with an agile mindset and iterative lifecycle.
Pros
Great team, great people
Cons
Gaming industry can be taxing