Electronic Arts Employee Review

View all Electronic Arts reviews

Sometimes productive
Development Tester (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC26 October 2012
Most of the times there could be little to do in terms of task. People are generally pretty nice and time is flexible. I learned to what it is to work with different departments at once (programmers, testers, certification). The hardest part of the job is probably to get everyone together on the same page as some tasks require a lot of different people and devices.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not challenging enough

Other Electronic Arts Employee Reviews

Great People Making Great Products
QA Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 February 2018
Over several years at EA I had some pretty amazing experiences. I was able to explore many paths and roles with quite a bit of support. As with any corporation, making any types of large scale changes is difficult and slow, but possible with the proper support.
I would have to say that the best part of the job was working with such talented people on such amazing products.
I would recommend EA to those starting out. Moving into a higher level role can be more difficult as people at the top don't tend to move out and climbing the ladder can feel more like standing in place for years at a time.
Pros
People, Culture, Products, Environment, Challenge
Cons
Ability to move up, Support from management, instigating change
Excellent place to work
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC6 February 2018
Great, supportive managment, terrific work/life balance, amazing perks. Awesome team environment and work atmosphere. I would highly recommend this as a place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electronic Arts. Our community is ready to answer.