Electronic Arts Employee Review

View all Electronic Arts reviews

Fun working place with lots of work and deliverables
Applications Architect (Current Employee) –  Redwood Shores, CA11 November 2013
Typical working day at this company would be very challenging if you engage yourself well. Always enough opportunities to learn and teach new skills. Very professional workforce.

Other Electronic Arts Employee Reviews

Great People Making Great Products
QA Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 February 2018
Over several years at EA I had some pretty amazing experiences. I was able to explore many paths and roles with quite a bit of support. As with any corporation, making any types of large scale changes is difficult and slow, but possible with the proper support.
I would have to say that the best part of the job was working with such talented people on such amazing products.
I would recommend EA to those starting out. Moving into a higher level role can be more difficult as people at the top don't tend to move out and climbing the ladder can feel more like standing in place for years at a time.
Pros
People, Culture, Products, Environment, Challenge
Cons
Ability to move up, Support from management, instigating change
Excellent place to work
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC6 February 2018
Great, supportive managment, terrific work/life balance, amazing perks. Awesome team environment and work atmosphere. I would highly recommend this as a place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electronic Arts. Our community is ready to answer.