EA has an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager. In this key role you will be leading a team of recruiters and will lead, administer and manage the recruitment programs for various EA Studios groups based out of Vancouver, BC. The successful candidate will have a proven track record designing and implementing major recruiting strategies. The position will require in-depth experience and technical strength in recruiting, communication, staffing technology, administration, vendor negotiation, cost containment and team management as part of the HR function.
- Develop strategies to source, attract, screen, recruit and select high quality candidates for positions within EA Studios throughout North America
- Focus on implementing programs to both increase both operational effectiveness and efficiencies * Managing a workforce with recruiters in multiple locations (Canada/U.S.)
- Driving strategy and execution for large scale recruitment initiatives across multiple locations
- Leading, growing, and motivating a team of recruiters
- Partnering with Human Resources business partners on hiring strategies, compensation plans and headcount planning
- Provide leadership and guidance to your team in driving the recruiting process from sourcing to candidate acceptance.
- Negotiate and close candidates you are personally working with and advise your team in negotiating strategies as well.
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with hiring managers, HR business partners, finance and executive management.
- Continued evaluation and maintenance of recruitment programs within your team; including performance metrics, applicant tracking, data integrity and meeting agreed upon SLA's to the business. * Be viewed as a positive thought leader and one focused on customer excellence
- Provide leadership and direction to your team and peers, as well as cross functional leadership to human resources partners as it relates to recruitment programs.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- 8+ years of recruiting experience and with strong demonstration of recruitment leadership excellence.
- Previous experience in managing a direct recruitment team preferred
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates.
- A clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple business lines in a fast paced environment.
- Proven track record of developing & influencing recruiting best practices and implementation of those practices across client groups.
- Proven ability to work with senior level candidates and hiring managers
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Ability to manage through change with little supervision and work independently
- Self-motivated, positive and flexible outlook
- High commitment to excellence and customer service
- Ability to multi-task.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for...