Our client is searching for a Commercial Account Manager (Outside Sales) professional for their Belleville branch.
The Commercial Account Manager will maintain an existing client base in the commercial markets selling to medium and large contractors by offering a full range of electrical products including power distribution and lighting products.
Awesome potential for growth with our International Distributor Consortium. In Canada we have over 1,500 employees across 90+ branches between our seven distinctive labels.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing strong business relationships with key commercial contractors
- Total involvement in commercial engineered project closings, as well as account development and planning.
- Account Managers will also be totally involved in the annual budgeting process and be responsible for setting Sales, Margin and Expense budgets in conjunction with The Branch Manager.
- Work with Management and Outside Sales team to achieve branch sales & margin goals
- Prepare customer quotations: enter orders, and follow up on leads and quotes as required.
- Co-ordinate price levels and acceptable profit margins by discussion and communication with senior management and sales representatives. Provide competitive information on price and service levels when possible to senior management. Provide reports and budgets as required.
What you'll be paid:
- Total compensation will be a $45-60k base salary + monthly commission + monthly car allowance + mileage
- Group Benefits including medical with Vision Plan, pension, education support, and a joint investment plan.
Are you qualified? We require this:
- A minimum 5 years Commercial (Contractor Base) Sales with an Industrial background essential.
- Outside sales (Account Management) preferred
- Experience/Exposure to Electrical and or The Electrical/Automation wholesale industry an added advantage!
- Community College Diploma or University preferred.
- Strong organization skills and Microsoft Office Knowledge required.
How to apply:
1. Use the email subject line: Outside Sales - Belleville, Ref 7642
2. Send your resume to us at: rickAToslerhr.ca
Who our client is:
We are a member of the world’s largest privately-held electrical distributor, present in more than 30 countries with approximately 2,100 locations and 30,000 employees.
In Canada, we have over 1,500 employees across 90+ branches between our seven distinctive labels. We have grown significantly over the years thanks to organic growth and strategic acquisitions. Our businesses are each unique and we foster an opportunistic spirit in our company every day. We stay true to our entrepreneurial roots with our decentralized organizational structure and independently run divisions.
Each of our family companies are all independently run because our customers deserve personalized treatment, tailored to various industries and clientele. We understand that one size doesn’t fit all – we operate based on the needs of our customers and the ways that they do business. We serve the commercial, industrial, utility, and residential markets across the country. We pride ourselves on our values and place an emphasis on respect. Our customers, our suppliers and our employees are the heart of our company.
Green Performance: We've built a community of interest supporting eco-friendly behaviour and the creation and use of sustainable electricity. We are leading the initiative by being a reliable information source and facilitating online discussions.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this opportunity. We recognize the effort it takes. We review EVERY resume submitted. We would like to reply to each and every applicant, however, time simply does not permit it. We will reply to candidates whose resume matches the client's needs.