Elections Ontario Employee Reviews

Fun and caring environment
Information Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON13 June 2017
Fun and caring environment polite staffing I would refer any one to the elections Ontario as it will help you with extra money in your pocket as well as help you with experience for your resume and any future jobs as it is a government job, the elections Ontario is also a good job to help people get out into the community and help them get over there fears no matter if it is a fear of people a fear of crowds etc. The best part of the job is getting to help with the community and help the people in the community that are he legal age to vote with voting for the person that they want to vote for. Working for this company is a great way to get yourself out there and to build up your resume so you people can get a good job in the near future
Pros
Extra Cash In Your Pocket
Cons
Long Hours
job summary
Calls Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 May 2017
A typical day involves ensuring that voters show proper ID before issuing them a ballot. It requires good communication skills and a good understanding of the voting process.
Easy and chill work
Poll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 May 2017
This wasn't a real job just a one day thing. The work was boring and repetitive but I had a really cool partner that made the day fun. You get a lot of money out of it for such a small task. So it's worth doing if you have a day to spare.
Pros
Good money, easy
Cons
Long, boring
Nice Job,Long day but it was fun
Poll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON18 April 2017
I had a blast, one day for the "educating" part, then when the day comes its a LONG DAY,but its only a day. Nice people though, no problems. Got paid a decent amount.
Cons
Long hour-just one day though
Nice temporary position
Poll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 March 2017
Great temporary position to have on the side. Good training and relatively easy learning curve. Pay is good for the short term. Meaningful work for the municipal government.
Fun place to be at with a great working environment
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON13 February 2017
My time with Elections Ontario was very fun and memorable, first of all this place had a very great working environment. We started our day off by collecting and managing within us coworkers the workload for the day then we accurately input data on our system from the electoral returns we gathered from political parties. These data are very sensitive thats why we had to be very accurate and precise. Best part of the job was the teamwork within us coworkers as it required each and everyone of us the do very well to be successful as a whole.
temporary work
Data Entry (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON8 February 2017
i was only there for a week but i made a few friends and learnt a few things.overall aside from the travel time it was a good job. but again was only there a week or so
Quiet environment
Poll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 November 2016
The job was straightforward , an easy task just directing the voters and giving them the ballots to fill out. Assisted as needed, reading the instructions or directing them to the correct line.
Pros
Easy going
Cons
Long day
Very helpful work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto24 November 2016
I enjoyed working at EO because it is a very collaborative environment. People work well in teams and go the extra mile. I was able to learn the electoral process and what it takes to effective run voting initiatives.
Election
Polling Day Revision Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 November 2016
I worked with Election Ontario during the election. It was well organized. They did a good job hiring a variety of different persons
Always fun
elections officer/ data management (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON24 October 2016
Never a dull moment in such a busy atmosphere. But enjoyed how the team were always organized and we always meet our deadlines before its time. If your looking I highly agree you give it a try. Great experience ......
it was a good experience
returning officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 September 2016
basically I sat down at a desk and filed paperwork,
filled in applications,
helped voters find the right voting station

my team members were fun to work with, they were helpful.
I enjoyed working for elections Ontario.
Great experenice
Receptionist /Data Imputer (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON19 August 2016
I worked here briefly multiple times for different election periods and always had a great time. They are very accommodating and eager to help with anything.
Poll Clerk &DRO
Poll Clerk (Current Employee) –  London, ON27 June 2016
Great place to work. Great advancements, pay is great. Great experience to work with the public. If you are bias toward politicians.
It was busy
Poll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 June 2016
Elections canada is a perfect job for a youth or a retired worker to get easy money and allows to them to take part of our government election
I always like working with the public, this is an ideal employment for someone who loves to communicate.
Deputy Returning Officer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON30 March 2016
This is a very responsible job and very detailed oriented employment . Have to work in a team, Over time hours are required if you do not balance the ballots.
I love seeing the many diverse cultures we have in Canada.

Thoroughly enjoy this type of employment because of the interactions with the public and knowing you are contributing to results for the individual politician who gets elected.
fun and very productive
Polling Day information Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 March 2016
for this job title, very interactive and fun to help voters. you need you stand for long hours but overall salary is good at the end of the day
Pros
salary
Cons
Paid training with all the necessary tools
Registration Officer (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON20 February 2016
Training was straight forward, easy to understand.
No surprises on my workday, as the trainer did a good job with the material.
You work independently, unless you have a question, or doubt about the process.
Pros
Paid training
Cons
Long day
Elections Canada offers good pay and good work experience
Poll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON8 February 2016
For a job that only requires you to work 1 12+ hour day plus 3 hour training session the money made from this job is good and worth long day.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Only one day
Fun and Productive
Data Entry Clerk (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON3 February 2016
Data entry skills improved to 50 w p m. I played a role as a leader of a small team and got confident more that i can mange and take work from team with the help of my professional skills.