Job Summary: 6-8 WEEK INTERNSHIP POSITION – WITH POSSIBLE HIRING OPPORTUNITIES
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creation of digital magazine and website components such as banners, landing pages, newsletters, digital magazine ads, e-brochures, logo design and additional print/graphic design related content. Work closely with management for creative strategy development by designing and communicating innovative print and digital ideas geared to the client’s message.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and create fresh page layouts as required
- Design and finalize cover designs with feedback from the Publisher
- Creative Ability to create adverts, feature reports, advertising, brand ads as required
- Font and photo selection and editing
- Establish template following branding guidelines
- File, colour and production management
- Must be able to attend in person editorial brainstorm and line-up development meetings
- Collaborate with Managing Editor about editorial pages/sections
- Update media kit and other marketing materials as required
- Review all final pages, prepare files for publish
- Manage retouching processes
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Excellent working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and WordPress
Education: Currently in Post-secondary program within a Graphic Design related industry
Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Strong project management, planning and organizational skills, with proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Must possess strong design and layout ability as well as a good understanding of print/digital production.
Eighty Eight Media Group (88MG) Limited. An international media company providing multi-platform marketing services, which include; graphic...