Find companies:
EIC
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
7 reviews

EIC Employer Reviews

Company Attributes

  • Job Work/Life Balance
  • Salary/Benefits
  • Job Security/Advancement
  • Management
  • Job Culture
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
nice workplace with nice colleague
TEACHER (Former Employee), 北京市,November 10, 2013
Pros: flexible working time
Cons: long ours
the most important thing I learnt is from my student who asked me what is a good teacher. just like what she said a good teacher is always put yourself in the position of students.
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Not much work
CAD Leader (Former Employee), Acester warwickshireSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: non
Cons: no management guidance
Company has changed and was made redundant.
Trying to get management on side.
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Letter And Telephone Debt Collection and credit solutions
Debt Collector customer service Agent (Former Employee), Unit 12A BlackThorn Business Park Dundalk co.LouthFebruary 26, 2013
My role in EIC was to efficiently collect any outstanding balance sent to our company from another company, an example of this would be SKY Ireland sending us an outstanding balance therefore we would go through the procedures to recover the debt. The procedures were as follows, To contact the client via post making them aware that any outstanding debt – more... they had with a company was sent to EIC for collection, If there was no reply via this letter another would be sent advising the client they have so many days to contact us to arrange payment of the outstanding debt, if there is still no contact we will contact the client directly via phone call to arrange payment. Our strategies work 95% of the time, the other 5% is if the number is not in use therefore we have no contact with the client. – less
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Small flexible work environment
Sales Engineer (Current Employee), Warminster, PAFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: small company, flexible scheduling
Cons: not much room for advancement due to small size
Wear a lot of hats
Lots of opportunities to learn
Supportive co-workers
Flexible scheduling
Niche products
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Good place to learn about Oil rig, and fun work place.
Technician Assemble (Current Employee), Houston, TxDecember 3, 2012
I work for IEC Systems. This a company give services to oil rig, I work as an electrician (Technician Assemble). I have the opportunity to work in different project to NARBORS and SHELL, I make the connection between all modules of oilrig, mud pump, water tank, generators, VFB, shakers, agitators, main HPU, and drill cabin (inside and outside), connections – more... to top drive, also installs, inspects, troubleshoots and diagnostics. – less
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Evento temporário
Vice coordenadora do EIC - FAU-USP (Current Employee), São Paulo, SPSeptember 29, 2012
Pros: fomenta a arte e cultura no país
Cons: não tem ganhos financeiros e vinculo empregaticio
Este evento embora importante e unico no Brasil ,é temporário e,por enquanto não se tem ganhos financeiros e nem vinculos empregaticios.