Airing on Rogers TV this fall - “On The Dot” is a new, innovative television program, which brings together the music, fashion, entertainment and pop culture of Canada’s largest city. “On The Dot” brings you into Toronto’s hottest concerts, fashion shows, music video shoots and celebrity sightings while keeping you up to date about what’s trending in the social media landscape.
We’re looking for a talented video editors, video graphic artists and camera operators, for a 3-month internship to work on a full season of On The Dot!
Responsibilities include (Editors):
- Editing content for web
- Possible opportunities for packaging content to air on the show
- Content management and archiving
- Enrolled in, or graduate of, a relevant post-secondary program including, but not limited to Videography, Production, Film & Sound Editing, Media
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in digital media production
- Experience in shooting video with a DSLR camera
- Experience with Final Cut Pro or equivalent video editing software
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically After Effects and Photoshop
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and teamwork skills
- Ability to practice professionalism and sound judgment under pressure and stress; manage multiple tasks simultaneously; and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strict attention to detail
- Availability 2 days/week from June 2013 to September 2013 (pertaining to camera operators)
Applicants should email their resume and cover letter to Ada Tsang - Production Coordinator. Qualified applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted via email or telephone.
*Please include in subject line position.