Ehvert Mission Critical is a leading global design-build-operate Engineering firm specializing in Data Centres. We provide client-focused solutions specifically for the development, design, implementation and operation of data centres and mission critical facilities across North America for financial institutions, telecommunications companies, government and other public and private sectors. Ehvert Mission Critical has offices in Toronto, Montreal and Tallinn, Estonia.
Our commitment to entrepreneurial spirit and innovation drives the company to provide excellent services to all of our clients. We offer our employees a dynamic work environment that fosters creativity and diversity through their exposure to a multitude of technologies and experiences relative to their position. Ehvert Mission Critical is seeking a Network Administrator for work in our Toronto office.
The Network Administrator will be responsible for IT support on technical in-house requests including:
- Setup, deploy, and configure workstations and user accounts
- Experience diagnosing & repairing systems, network and service issues
- Network administration and maintenance of local area network services such as firewalls, switches, and other devices
- Maintenance of hardware and software through monitoring, configuring, troubleshooting, upgrading and repair. Cleanup and maintenance of existing systems as needed
- Administer virus protection and removal
- Coordinate vendor technical support as required
- Implement and comply with site-specific operations and security policies
- Perform other IT duties as assigned
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a full-time IT role
- Technical University degree or College diploma preferred
- Strong technical aptitude, especially relating to PC hardware. Competence with basic hand tools and mechanical aptitude to successfully perform hardware installation and maintenance
- Criminal background check required upon offer of employment
Successful candidates will be confident self-starters who have superb organizational skills and can work in a self-managed environment.
Please apply via e-mail to: careers @ehvert.com
We look forward to having you join the team!