eHealth Ontario Employee Review

View all eHealth Ontario reviews

Long hours, stressful and mismanaged environment, no work life balance.
Tier 3 Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto9 July 2013
I worked at eHealth for 2 years in their data center operations department. I was hired as a senior member / Tier 3, which essentially means you are expected to do everything on your own with no prior training or support from your team. Management was never supportive and focused on pleasing highly paid contractors who bullied and controlled the full time team. Knowledgeable coworkers are few and far in between and too overworked and stressed to help. Lots of unqualified team members who surf the web while I was sweating on implementing highly complex solutions for eHealth under the gun. No recognition for my efforts, just micromanagement and lack of direction from management. Only positive side is the variety of technologies to learn but not worth it for all the stress and being treated unfairly and used for your technical skills and then tossed aside. Politics is everything, results mean nothing.
Pros
New technologies, bleeding edge
Cons
Long hours, no work life balance, stress and politics. No recognition.

Other eHealth Ontario Employee Reviews

Professional, collegial environment
Communications Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 October 2017
Staff are first-rate professionals at the top of their game. Easy going and accepting of new ideas. Nice culture where staff accomplishments are celebrated.
Great place to work!
HR Coordinator - Benefits & HR Systems (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 October 2017
I really enjoyed my time at eHealth Ontario! The people were great to work with. We incorporate fun into our everyday work practices which made it an amazing place to work!
Pros
Very fun environment! Great experience!
Cons
Little room for growth and/or advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eHealth Ontario. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8