Office cleaning company in the GTA has an immediate need for a full time supervisor to help manage and grow the business.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position will play a major role in the continued success of the business.
- Assist the Operations Manager and Manage the staff
- Plan staff work schedules
- Manage/track inventory & equipment usage
- Conduct site evaluations/audits
- Assist with hiring & training new employees and ensuring that all team members are compliant with company quality and safety mandates.
- 1-2 years of experience in supervisory role
- Leadership skills and the ability to manage change effectively
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
- Valid Ontario driver's license and vehicle
You Must Have Your Own Vehicle
Hours: Monday - Friday, Full Time; On call some weekends
$12-$14 to start, plus car and phone allowance
At Eglinton Avenue Maintenance we provide our customers with the highest quality service. These services are delivered in the most...