Maintenance/janitorial company in the GTA has an immediate need for a Head Cleaner/ Supervisor to help manage and grow the business.
Reporting and assisting the Operations Manager, to oversee all operational aspects of this growing business. From personnel management, scheduling & inspections to customer interaction and procurement, this position will play a major role in the continued success of the business.
The ideal candidate must be a motivated individual with exceptional operational, customer service, relationship building, team work, and time management skills. You must take personal accountability for results, with a strong desire to succeed. You must be diligent, honest, hardworking, have a positive attitude. Building maintenance, hotel, janitorial and/or property management industry experience preferred.
- Assist the Operations Manager and Manage the staff, conduct employee performance appraisals
- Plan staff work schedules including assigning specific duties
- Manage/track inventory & equipment usage
- Implement operational policies and procedures, conduct site evaluations/audits
- Assist with hiring & training new employees and ensuring that all team members are compliant with company quality and safety mandates.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar role, Must have cleaning experience
- Customer focused
- Leadership skills and the ability to manage change effectively
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- People skills, able to work with different stakeholders including staff and clients
- Problem solving skills with the ability to effectively execute solutions
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
- Proficient use of MS Office, wireless devices
- Valid Ontario driver's license
This is a Permanent Part time position for 20/25 Hours peer week.
Hours Monday-Friday 6pm-10pm
$14 hourly + gas and cell phone allowance