Maid service/cleaning company in the GTA has an immediate need for a Supervisor to help manage and grow the business!
Reporting and assisting the Operations Manager, the Assistant Operations Manager/Supervisor will help oversee all operational aspects of this growing business. From personnel management, scheduling & inspections to customer interaction and procurement, this position will play a major role in the continued success of the business.
The ideal candidate must be a motivated individual with exceptional customer service, relationship building, and time management skills. You must take personal accountability for results, with a strong desire to succeed and have a positive attitude. Food service, hotel, janitorial and/or property management industry experience preferred.
- Manage the staff, conduct employee performance appraisals
- Plan staff work schedules including assigning specific duties
- Manage/track inventory & equipment usage
- Conduct site evaluations/audits
- Assist with hiring & training new employees
- Experience in similar role
- Customer focused
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- People skills
- Problem solving skills with the ability to effectively execute solutions
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
- Valid Ontario driver's license and a car a must
This is an exciting career opportunity with a lot of growth potential!