A cleaning company is looking for a Supervisor to join our team immediately.
- Issue supplies and equipment to workers.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Instruct staff in work policies and procedures, and the use and maintenance of equipment.
- Investigate complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Inventory stock to ensure that supplies and equipment are available in adequate amounts.
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
- Confer with staff to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies.
- Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Establish and implement operational standards and procedures for the departments supervised.
- Prepare reports on activity, personnel, and information such as occupancy, hours worked facility usage, work performed, and departmental expenses.
- Forecast necessary levels of staffing and stock at different times to facilitate effective scheduling and ordering.
- Maintain required records of work hours, budgets, payrolls, and other information.
- Must have a car
- 1-2 years of Supervising experience
- Organization, flexible and excellent communication skills
- Can work under pressure and with minimal supervision
Please send me your resume for consideration
Indeed - 2 years ago
At Eglinton Avenue Maintenance we provide our customers with the highest quality service. These services are delivered in the most...