A cleaning company is looking for a Supervisor to join our team immediately.
- Issue supplies and equipment to workers.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Instruct staff in work policies and procedures, and the use and maintenance of equipment.
- Investigate complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Inventory stock to ensure that supplies and equipment are available in adequate amounts.
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
- Confer with staff to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies.
- Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Establish and implement operational standards and procedures for the departments supervised.
- Prepare reports on activity, personnel, and information such as occupancy, hours worked facility usage, work performed, and departmental expenses.
- Forecast necessary levels of staffing and stock at different times to facilitate effective scheduling and ordering.
- Maintain required records of work hours, budgets, payrolls, and other information.
- Must have a car
- 1-2 years of Supervising experience
- Organization, flexible and excellent communication skills
- Can work under pressure and with minimal supervision
Please send me your resume for consideration
At Eglinton Avenue Maintenance we provide our customers with the highest quality service. These services are delivered in the most...