We are a Building Service Contractor recently listed as a Profit Magazine Hot 50 Company and one of the fastest growing providers of facility services in the GTA and Southern Ontario. With fiscal 2011 revenue growth of over 200% and 60 employees, this Building Service Contractor provides services for commercial, residential, institutional, and industrial facilities.
We are looking to add to our team a high energy, enthusiastic, professional salesperson with a positive attitude that loves to sell and make money. The candidate should want to work for a dynamic solid company that is the market leader in the facilities services business. We want an authentic person with a genuine ability to connect with people and can develop and maintain customer relationships and close the sale. We will only consider people with a strong value system, strong work ethic, unquestioned integrity and excellent communications skills. The candidate should have a genuine personality and should like to entertain responsibly and have fun. We are looking for someone that is looking to make a dramatic impact on growing our company and wants a long term career with a good future.
The job description includes:
- A creative person that will aggressively seek out new business via cold calling, email marketing, canvassing, attending trade show and industry events, networking, and social media.
- Will meet or beat realistic but stretch goals determined by the company.
- Will assist the manager on customer relations, public relations and quality assurance.
- Will use a CRM tool to track the sales pipeline, activities and sales results.
- Must be able to present effectively in person and sell new business, sometimes solo and sometimes in collaboration with others.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Post Secondary degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum of three years of recent sales experience with demonstrated track record of success.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and follow up.
- Experienced in marketing and sales techniques.
- Knowledge of the service industry preferred.
- Experienced in MS Word, MS Excel. Salesforce.com a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Base salary plus commissions.
Company Description: Commercial Cleaning Service That Shines
There's more to janitorial services than a mop hitting the floor. Environmental concerns and new technologies have taken commercial cleaning service to a new level. This company combines today's technology with more than years of innovative experience. That means we can offer you a full range of solutions based on your individual needs - at one site or for multiple locations. Our uniformed, trained workers use high quality cleaning products - and green cleaning is always an option, and the best equipment for doing the job right. Quality work is reinforced through inspections, detailed record keeping, and exception reporting.
$30,000-$40,000 base + commisson