As a North American Financial Services Leader recognized for the past 9 consecutive years as one of the best employers in Canada, we take a unique, personal approach to business, an approach that starts with a face-to-face meeting between a financial advisor and client.
We believe that building long-term relationships with our nearly 7 million clients is key to serving their needs. Whether it's in the United States or Canada, we're located in the communities where our clients live and work because that's the best way to get to know them and to help them reach their financial goals.
Department: Financial Advisor Talent Acquisition
Edward Jones is currently seeking a Senior Recruiter (home based in Vancouver) to recruit Financial Advisors. This position requires a seasoned professional to implement creative programs and approaches that provide the support for candidates to understand and become part of the Edward Jones advisor network. The incumbent will work closely with regional teams in Canada.
- Lead the effort to recruit Financial Advisors (FA) to support the growth and health of the firm in a Canada
- Identify and build relationships with local candidates across Canada
- Deliver FA recruiting messages to audiences such as community associations, and outplacement firms
- Articulate the firm's culture, business model, growth objectives, and recruiting/hiring best practices to FAs, prospective candidates, and organizations
- Effectively build and manage a pipeline of candidates
- Assess a candidate's talent, effort, and fit to the FA opportunity
- Engage candidate throughout the recruitment and selection process so they are fully educated on the FA opportunity
Indeed - 23 months ago
At Edward Jones, we are a leader in the financial services industry serving nearly 7 million clients. We have more than 11,000 financial...