To prepare you for a career as a Financial Advisor, Edward Jones offers a Recent Graduate Program where qualified candidates participate in a nineteen month rotation at Canadian Headquarters in Mississauga, ON. This rotation will provide you with the fundamentals you need to ultimately become a financial advisor. These fundamentals range from obtaining industry related exams, working along side product specialists, hands-on financial sales training, to working directly with clients.
The Recent Graduate Program is a salaried opportunity located in Mississauga, ON. At the completion of the nineteen month rotation, successful candidates will have the opportunity to build their own financial services practice in the community of their choice. (Successful candidates must select a location in Canada to establish their financial services practice. Edward Jones does not cover relocation costs.)
As a Financial Advisor, you will:
- Build a business from an office in your community making face-to-face contacts in neighbourhoods and with businesses
- Cultivate and get to know clients, their investment needs and their objectives in order to deliver appropriate investments and services
- Receive in-depth financial and business development training
- Earn commissions, bonuses, profit sharing and incentive travel
- Apply a proven business model
- Earn a full-time branch office assistant who manages client service and marketing activities
- Have the opportunity to earn partnership in the firm
Qualities that help you succeed:
- Possess a university/college degree/diploma
- Have past internships and/or work experience in the financial services industry; sales and marketing, insurance or related field
- Prior entrepreneurial and/or business owner experience
About Edward Jones:
If you think Edward Jones is like every other large investment firm, think again. We are a leader in the financial-services industry, but we take a personal approach to business, an approach that starts with a face-to-face meeting between a financial advisor and client.
We believe that building long-term relationships with our nearly seven million clients is key to serving their needs. Whether it's in the United States or Canada, we're located in the communities where our clients live and work because that's the best way to get to know them and help reach their financial goals.
Edward Jones is a financial services leader with branches across Canada. We’ve always taken a more personal approach to business that starts...