We are looking for an innovative and Maintenance Operator for the Fox Creek, Whitecourt and surrounding area. This position is responsible for general building and property maintenance, performing regular and preventative maintenance routines on equipment, addressing client issues and concerns and responding to emergencies. The position reports to the Property and, or Operations Manager.
The successful candidates will have the following skills:
- Basic command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Completion of Grade 12
- 2-3 years previous experience
- Ability to oversee larger projects
- Completion of or willingness to complete internal and external company required health and safety training: WHMIS, Confined Space/Monitor etc.
- 5th class Power Engineer certificate or Higher, or willingness to pursue this ticket is preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Family Dental and Health Benefits
- Employee RRSP Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Educational Assistance
- Opportunity for Career Advancement
We are long-standing Alberta based facility and property Management Company which services in excess of 12 million square feet of real estate across Alberta.
If you like a challenge and want to be part of a dynamic team in a growing company, please send your resume via fax to (780) 488-7518 or resspond to this posting, stating Fox Creek and Whitecourt Maintenance Operator in the subject line. All resumes will be considered, but only those candidates that are sufficiently qualified will be contacted.