Are you looking for a fulfilling position that will make an impact on your community? Edmonton Meals on Wheels is looking for someone to help us feed the body and soul of people in Edmonton.
Under the general supervision of the Marketing and Fund Development Manager, the incumbent will support marketing, fund development and volunteer recruitment initiatives by assisting in the administration, planning, organizing and implementation of agency events, marketing strategies and recruitment initiatives.
The Coordinator will also assist in handling monetary transactions and complete accurate account reconciliations.
- 1 -3+ years experience of public relations and fund raising/marketing in a professional setting.
- College diploma or university degree preferably focused on fundraising, marketing or communications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Attention to detail, solid organization and analytical skills. Able to work within tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude. Enjoys working in a fast paced, ever changing environment, managing multiple projects and tasks.
- Demonstrated experience in website and social media management (Facebook, Twitter, WordPress)
- Experience in the production of marketing materials and generating a positive public image.
- High proficiency in all Microsoft office applications as well as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Skills relevant with seniors and challenged is a definite asset.
- Experience handling cash and completing accurate account reconciliations and maintaining databases.
- Experience interacting with the general public, through trade show and public speaking engagements.
- Clear Police Security Check
- Drivers License and use of own vehicle
Permanent full time, Monday to Friday with some evening and weekend work. Full benefit package commences after 3 months.
Please send your resume, including salary expectations to emow [at] mealsonwheelsedmonton [dot] org.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.