Family Violence Prevention Centre
Edmonton John Howard Society is a community based not for profit crime prevention agency. This position works in the Family Violence Prevention Centre. Sensitivity to clients experiencing crisis is required.
Annual salary starting at $35,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Perform administrative duties, such as processing mail (including mass mail outs), faxing, photocopying, sending couriers, ordering office supplies, maintaining databases, taking registrations/RSVPs and making arrangements for meetings.
- Greet visitors and clients in friendly and professional manner.
- Perform reception duties.
- All other administrative support required by Supervisor or Managers.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Able to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and the ability to troubleshoot are a must.
- Administrative diploma or 2 years relevant experience preferred.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, email a resume and cover letter by Wednesday, January 16, 2013
“Safety and Harmony in our Community”