Edmonton Integrated Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
A nice looking office with a boss who is fair, flexible, and understanding
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 January 2013
My hourly wage was just $13.00 an hour. Group benefits, but they didn't 'kick in' as I had left the position before the six month period, which was when they wouldn't have started.

My co-workers were fine to work with, although one of them I found to be a little snotty in her demeanor.

The hardest part of my job was trying to understand people whose first language was NOT English.

The most enjoyable part of my job was when I acted as the 'Human Resources' person when walk-ins or people would call and inquire about job positions (Home Support Worker).
Pros
great boss to work with
Cons
not located on a direct bus route, not pedestrian friendly to walk there, limited parking.
most enjoyable part of the job
Community disability worker (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 October 2012
the most enjoyable part of the job is that i get to meet many co= workers and clients with different disabilities and i learn a lots from them every minute i spend with them, and it gives me the real value and meaning of life and gain experience of how to handle difficulties that are part of our every day's life.
Pros
n/a
I like to make a difference in people's lives.
Team Leader-Community Support Practitioner II (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 October 2012
I like to keep busy and can work well under pressure.I like to accomplish one good dead everyday.I am very professional and love what I do.The clients are my first priority.Their health,safety and over all well being . To watch them succeed is so vey humbling. Former clients have taught me so much it has changed my life , for the better....Hardest part of the job is lack of funding and staff.Most enjoyable part of the job , seeing a smile on clients face .
Pros
to learn, teach and watch the clients grow.
Cons
hours, shift work, lack of funding and staff.