Job Title: District Director
Reports to: Divisional Vice President
Direct Reports: Store Managers
Purpose: To drive profitable sales results through the selection and development of high performing store teams. Achieve regional sales goals as established by our Company and Stores’ Division objectives, while providing a consistent and legendary experience for the customer in all stores.
- Drive district sales and control store expenses to drive store operating profit results by ensuring a consistent and high quality selling, service, brand presentation & customer experience in each store across the region.
- Develop a high performing team that loves to sell and is committed to engaging with customers and delivering excellent customer service.
- Build a selling culture where all individuals are held accountable for meeting or exceeding their specific individual and store sales goals as well as key business drivers.
- Have consistent presence in your stores and role model, instruct, coach and assess all required behaviors with your management teams.
- Possess a long-term talent and succession strategy that includes attracting, developing and retaining talented store management teams.
- Set clear performance expectations, provide direct feedback and hold management teams accountable for their individual and store results and behaviors.
- Constantly assess your individual performance to maximize results for your district.
- Set clear region expectations and provide direct feedback and recognition that drives performance and rewards top performers.
- Serve as a strategic leader, modeling behaviors that develop partnerships in a manner consistent with the values, maxims, and Creed & Guarantee of the company.
- Represent the vision of the company’s active outdoor lifestyle brand.
- Develop and maintain a competitor focused awareness and build a network of active relationships in the industry to identify, analyze and communicate business opportunities and industry trends / best practices.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work a variable schedule to meeting the needs of the business, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Ability to think at a strategic level
- Proven track record of driving successful sales results and developing talent.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Four year college degree in retail management or business
- 7-10 Years multi-unit management experience or equivalent
- Travel required
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
Eddie Bauer - The Original Outdoor Outfitter
Innovation, quality and an appreciation of the outdoors: The passions of our founder, Eddie...