At eCycle Solutions, Shipper/Receivers handle, ship, receive and record the movement of materials to, from and between eCycle locations.
Compensation: $17.00 - 19.00 per hour dependent upon experience, plus shift premium for afternoon and night shifts, plus benefits
Opportunities available on Day, Afternoon and Night shift.
- Quickly, safely and securely transfer palletized, baled and bulk electronic waste materials
(TVs, monitors, computers, etc) via fork lift and pallet jacks within the plant or warehouse
- Load/unload materials into trucks and bins
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records to verify accuracy of shipment
- Pick and stage materials, coordinate and record the load
- Maintain compliance with policies and procedures, laws, regulations and/or standards and
complete documentation as required i.e. bills of lading, shipping orders, etc.
- Ensure all material is properly identified with inventory tags and data entered
- Create shipping & receiving transactions in SAP for reporting, accounting and record keeping
purposes i.e. post transactions to sales orders,
- Interact with carriers,external agencies, customers and brokerages involved with
shipping our materials
- Check, maintain and operate fork lift equipment in a mechanically safe and clean manner
- Maintain high standards of security, health and safety at all times to avoid accidents/injuries.
- Organize material in plant and warehouse area according to specified material locations.
- Conduct inventory counts. Compute amounts, such as space available and shipping charges
- Safely handle any hazardous materials (eg. Toner cartridges, Batteries)
- Clean and maintain work areas to SOP standards
- Able to work shifts as assigned, in a fast paced, team based workplace
- Other general labourer and fork lift duties as may be assigned
- High school or equivalent
- Trained in the safe operation of a fork lift and possess a valid fork lift certificate
- Trained to operate electric pallet jacks with a valid certificate is an asset
- Experience with inventory handling
- Basic computer skills required (Internet, email and excel) ERP data entry skills a definite
- Requires demonstrated problem solving skills, good attention to detail and basic math skills,
- Able to communicate well (oral & written) with vendors and eCycle employees across Canada
- Must be able to read and carry out instructions for S.O.P.s
- Demonstrated aptitude with and ability to understand and comply with eCycle policies and
Transport of Dangerous Goods documentation regulations including intra & inter provincial,
US and international shipments
- Must be in good physical condition and able to sustain physical activity levels over time,
including lifting 50 lbs/23 kgs at a time, squatting and standing throughout shift, and wear
personal protective equipment throughout shift including a mask, adhering to all Health and
- Preference given to those with shipping/receiving experience,
- WHMIS, Health and Safety, First Aid training is an asset
Indeed - 12 months ago