At eCycle Solutions, a Fork Lift Operator/Labourer performs tasks related to materials handling as well as plant and equipment clean-up. They take pride in their work and work well both in a team setting and independently.
We operate 2 shifts – 8 hr Days 8 am to 4 pm Mon to Fri & 10 hr Afternoons 4 pm to 2 am Mon to Thurs (wage premium for Aft shifts).
- Please, no phone calls. Submit your resume via email or through our career's page.
- Transfer finished materials via fork lift within the plant, to shipping areas or warehouse and load/unload trucks,
- Check, maintain and operate fork lift equipment in a mechanically safe and clean manner daily, including performing service routines with greasing, oil levels, etc.
- Maintain high standards of security, health and safety at all times to avoid accidents or injuries.
- Manual and power assisted materials handling (unloading, breakdown/dismantle, transfer) of materials quickly, safely and securely,
- Every effort must be made to avoid any safety
- And other general labourer duties as may be assigned
- Trained in the safe operation of a fork lift and possess a valid fork lift certificate
- Must be able to read and carry out instructions for S.O.P.s and possess basic math skills,
- Must be in good physical condition and able to sustain physical activity levels over time, including using basic power tools, lifting 50 lbs/23 kgs at a time, squatting and standing throughout shift, and wear personal protective equipment at all times during a shift including wearing a mask
- Requires some problem solving, good attention to detail, manual dexterity and hand to eye coordination,
- Some high school required at minimum,
- Preference given to those with warehouse and/or manufacturing shop experience,
- Able to work in a constantly changing environment,
Indeed - 24 months ago