We are a site service company looking for a permanent, full-time Billing and Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our team at our Langley head office. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, dedicated work ethic, and the desire to make a difference. If this sounds like you, please take this opportunity to pursue a career with a dynamic and growing local company!
Manage a steady and reliable flow of cash through invoicing, collections, and customer issue resolution.
- Receive, verify, and input initial customer and billing information into our comprehensive software system
- Ensure all paper flow procedures/requirements are met before permitting Operations to commence service
- Review weekly unbilled revenue reports for accuracy and completeness
- Generate and distribute invoices and required supporting documents
- Process and apply credit card payments
- Resolve billing-related customer issues
- Execute, monitor, and report ongoing accounts receivable communications and results
- Assist colleagues with various tasks – we are a team nonetheless
- Minimum 2 years experience in Accounting, Billing, and/or Accounts Receivable (or relevant education)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Commitment to standard processes and operating procedures
- Desire to learn and the confidence to ask questions
- Competitive wages based on experience and performance review (after six months)
- Comprehensive compensation package including health, dental, and vision care
How to Apply:
- Please submit your resume and cover letter to the secure e-mail attached to this posting on or before Friday August 16, 2013.
**We thank all applicants in advance for showing interest in joining our team, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We wish you all the best in your job search.
Indeed - 13 months ago