Ecolab

Ecolab Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
best work experience ever
Admin assisstant (Former Employee), Caerphilly, WLSJuly 11, 2013
Pros: everything
EcoLab is such an amazing company and I loved every minute of it, sadly it was for only two weeks work experience but I learnt so much from that company and the people i worked with.
They taught me so much on how to be a good admin assisstant how to work the telephones how to work the online database how to write emails correctly etc, it was so good – more... working there when everyone got on and i knew most of the people working there so that really did make me feel more at home and comforable with my surroundings.
The wasn't a bad part about working with ecolab and i really couldnt say a best part because it was all so exciting and relly good. – less
very good work place
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Columbus, MSJuly 8, 2013
clock in on time ,get to work keep up with the paste of coworkers get shipment out on time and make sure u test it correctly
Territory rep
Territory Representative (Current Employee), Bluffton, SCJuly 1, 2013
A typical day would be visiting clients and showing new products
Great place w
IT Specialist (Current Employee), Eagan, MNJune 24, 2013
Pros: good management, good work environment, and excellent staff.
Cons: none that i can think of - ecolab is a great company!
Best place I have ever worked in my life!

Good community, great food, and nice walking trails.
Worldwide company with opportunies to advance career within
Hospitality and Healthcare Sales & Service Manager (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILJune 23, 2013
Pros: company vehicle, cell phone, expense credit card, promotes within
Cons: long hours, much traveling
Great company with good culture and values. Cares about employees and empowers them with all the tools needed to be successful.
Excellent Company
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 19, 2013
Great company to work for.
Excellent benefits.
Would return if I had the opportunity.
Ecolab has a solution to any hospitality needs, Sales and Service.
Sales-Service Route Manager, ( SSRM ) (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAJune 17, 2013
Pros: ecolab vehicle use, ability to combine family and business when necessary.
Cons: emergency service response after midnight !
Thoroughly enjoy providing customers with solutions to there every day needs with products from ECOLAB .
Great product
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), London, ENGJune 12, 2013
Pros: working with distribution and hospitality market
Cons: management attitiude to customers
Home based role targeting portfolio accounts spending up to 100k, new business target of 500k. Learned about janitorial & distribution markets. Management were very arrogant. Hardest part of job was internal politics. Most enjoyable part of the job were the customers & distribution partners.
Hard working and A pleasure to work there.
trainee administrator (Former Employee), CaerphillyJune 11, 2013
Pros: 8am - 4pm was good hours compared to my last job which was shifts
Cons: could only have a cigarette at lunch which was half an hour.
The only thing that bothered me was the fact that I felt I was in the wrong department, other than that it was a pleasure to work with the people there and everyone seems very nice.
Often projects were so numeric that the feeling of accomplishment was never felt
Finance Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Grand Forks, NDJune 3, 2013
Pros: some free lunches
Cons: some very time crunch projects, which required some overtime.
Review new emails received and respond or research the required response and then respond.
Return to incomplete projects and proceed to completed and return to the requester.
I learned to keep canned responses in order to completed required customer vendor forms in a timely manner.
Assist Co-Workers whenever possible, communicate to work as a team.
Waiting – more... for responses from the field associates in order to assist them with their customer.

The knowledge that you have assisted your customer and all are happy with the out come. – less
Passionate and dedicated team; fun work environment
Field Training & Support Representative (Current Employee), Lincolnshire, ILJune 2, 2013
Typical day includes training auditors on food safety program, creating food safety programs and materials.
Seem great in the short time employed
Production (Former Employee), Huntington, INJune 2, 2013
Pros: clean enviroment, friendly atmosphere
Cons: being a temporary
Was welcome by most. Fast pace. Learned sanation and new techniques to accomplish tasks
Ecolab Review
assembly (Current Employee), rockton ilJune 1, 2013
my work day is 10 hours a day Monday through Thursday, We are put to the test and move around cell to cell to learn new job. My manager is a great person she is always there to guide us and to help us succeed. Our co-workers are always willing to help even when it is not needed very friendly and down to earth. The hardest part about my job is learning – more... new jobs but with the experience we are giving we use that to get through the work day. I enjoy every day at work because they are not just co-works or managers they are family. – less
its a great place to work
Hospitality Territory Manager (Current Employee), Los AngelesMay 29, 2013
Pros: growth potential
Cons: slow pathway
Its a great place to work if your a field person.
There is a great culture of partnership and friendship.
Great Job
Warehouse Tech II (Former Employee), Grapevine,TxMay 27, 2013
Pros: pay and benifits
Awesome place to work and great co-workers. I would have to say that the most enjoyable part of this job would have to be the pay and doing what you like to do.
good story...chapters missing
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILMay 15, 2013
Pros: used to be benefits...stock option
Cons: pay
they have territories, but let others poach...hard enough working against competition...
GREAT COMPANY
Inventory Coordinator/ Co-Lead (Former Employee), Elk Grove, ILMay 14, 2013
Pros: lunch for safety in your area, does food drives
Cons: parking lot is to small
WHAT I MOST ENJOYED ABOUT THIS COMPANY IS THAT THEY HAVE SCHOOL DRIVES WHERE THEY DONATE MONEY TO LESS FORTUNATE SCHOOLS. THEY LISTEN TO YOU AND HELP YOU IN WHAT EVER AREA YOU NEED HELP IN. THERE'S ONLY TWO SHIFTS BUT THE PEOPLE ARE WONDERFUL.
good place to work for.
Senior Service Specialist (Current Employee), western regionMay 11, 2013
Pros: company vehicle, benefits
Cons: work-life balance, vacations
I think Ecolab is a good place to work for overall. Some of the reviews are right, hours can be long, call backs can cause a lot of stress. the benefits a very good. Company vehicle is take home, which is very nice. Everyone that has been around for years makes at least $50,000 or more. Ecolab offers 401k stock purchase plan, retirement, and good health – more... insurance. Some of the service specialist do get tired and frustrated do to long hours. The vacation situation needs to be addressed. Hard to take a vacation our time off.but all things considered, it has provided a good lifestyle for my family. if you don't mind a long hours, and working hard.I would recommend ecolab to a friend or family member. – less
Work/Life Balance HORRIBLE!
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Reno, NVMay 2, 2013
Pros: company car
Cons: everything!
You are on call 24/7/365, so if your phone rings you answer it! Management is a joke! The managers have no clue as to what they are doing! How are you supposed to be lead by a manager that can not do the job they are managing? Constantly lying to customers to keep them from going to competitors, or they give them free product to keep them from going – more... to competitors. NO THANKS! I would never recommend this company to anyone! – less
Assembler (Former Employee), Roscoe, ILMay 1, 2013
Very clean factory to work for, everything was kept up to help there workers. Management would always come by and compliment on a good job you are doing. You always knew what you were going to be doing the next day if not the entire week. Never the same thing over and over.

About Ecolab

A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy – Read more