Ecolab Employee Review

Learning experiance.
Associate Territory Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA5 March 2014
A typical day at work included many hours of work off the time clock.in order to have enough time to manage customers and setting appointments. I learned a significant deal of management, behaving as a self employed contractor working out of my home. The hardest part of my job was time management. Conducting a repair with a equivalent time quote of is very challenging.

The most enjoyable part of the job was my independence, as well with working directly with the company clients. I learned new equipment everyday, challenging my skills and growing with every repair.
Pros
company vehicle, cell phone, ipad.
Cons
no overtime, with expectations of completed work and not enough time to complete.

Other Ecolab Employee Reviews

Big boys club
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 November 2017
This company is not a company where women excel. It's a boy's club where not much training is provided. The work environment is mostly one where even if you work hard, you will not get ahead in your career.
Great place to work prior to 2010
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario7 November 2017
This was an extremely good job a few years ago. Current management has been put in charge to cut as much from the sales team as possible to improve the bottom line. Expect to work and be on call ALL THE TIME. Some really great people worked for the company and were great to work with. Unfortunately in a downward spiral you lose all the good ones and the ones that are left are bitter. They have a good business model and hopefully at some point they figure out how to get a good culture back.
Pros
company car
Cons
work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ecolab. Our community is ready to answer.