Ecofitt Corporation Employee Reviews

Positive Energy and Opportunity for Advancement
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 September 2017
I am currently employed as a Technician and I thoroughly enjoy my job. I meet many friendly people, my bosses are positive and eager to help me, and there are opportunities to grow with the company. There are incentives for inventory accuracy which allow me to make more money as well. It can be solitary driving around to complete installs, but talking to homeowners gives a good balance.
Positive Culture, Fair Compensation and Meaningful Work
Director (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 September 2017
Great place to work! Culture, Compensation and Meaningful Work.

Culture - Pretty forward thinking company - where the majority of team members are engaged and truly believe in what they do makes a difference. Positive work environment where team members support each other.

Environmental Impact - The company delivers programs across Canada and manufacturers products that deliver huge environmental benefits.

Work / Life Balance - Team members work hard, but are recognized for their hard work and compensated accordingly. The organization believes in celebrating success.
Great place, great people, work with a purpose
Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 September 2017
Working to advance a career, provide for your family and help the environment at the same time - can't beat that! People here are dedicated and fun - great place to work.

Hard work is rewarded and recognized and there are plenty of chances for advancement for those willing to put in the time and effort.
Pros
Autonomy, room for advancement and development, positive culture and purpose
Cons
There is a lot of work to do, being busy is not for everyone but compensation is matched to effort
crazy workload and poor arrangement
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 August 2017
Poor management, no fun and just drive people until you die, no one care about your unreasonable workload..............................................must complete 7 appointments per day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ecofitt Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Ecofitt Corporation Reviews by Location