Ecocarrier Inc. is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their expanding team in the head office, based in Richmond Hill. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successful roles within the administrative and/or communications discipline and a previous experience in the telecom space. Excellent verbal and written skills in English and French are a must have. Spanish a plus.
Work duties and responsibilities
- Perform data entry functions
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material in English, French and Spanish
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material in both English and French
- Data mining and research
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
- Organize conference calls with prospects and clients all over the world
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries, in possibly three languages (French, English and Spanish)
- Provide translation into French (and Spanish) for Corporation’s sales and service literature for print or digital media,
- Assist President of the Corporation in managing his network on Linked-In and to mine the database and social connection on Linked-In for:
o promoting Corporation’s products and services to recruit resellers, sales agents, sales representation
o promoting the products and services to the consumer public at large especially to the English-speaking, French-speaking and Spanish-speaking markets / countries and ethnic communities.
- Editing and proofing client documents and reports
- Formatting of various Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables, macros, graphs)
- Initiate contact with French-speaking expatriate community associations and organizations based in Canada
- Overflow work for projects and campaigns
- Bilingual English and French. Third language Spanish preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced level for other Microsoft Office tools
- Knowledge and previous work experience with the European and African market
- Ability to multitask and problem solving skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong team player with the ability to collaborate and troubleshoot
- Completion of secondary school required
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants and communications or previous clerical and communications experience required.
- Experience in the telecom sector a plus.
37.5 hours a week
Initial contract: one-year. Could possibly become a permanent position.
Ecocarrier Inc. is a private Canadian telecommunications company based in Richmond Hill.
Ecocarrier is an established OTT, MVNO and MVNE with an exceptional rich resource of intellectual properties, engineering, development capability, experience and knowledge in the telecom service provision space. Ecocarrier is an international company and has established a global network of partners all over the world.
We provide a variety of managed services, with products such as VoIP (voice over internet protocol) gateway, international prepaid calling card, roaming SIM card, mobile broadband on demand (mobile internet services), callback services, PC-to-phone, and more.
Apply by email to HR at Ecocarrier