Position: Systems Analyst – Level 2
Position Type: Contract
Level of effort: 145 days with 140 option days
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Eclipsys Solutions is recruiting for a Systems Analyst for one of our federal Government Clients located in Ottawa. This is a contract opportunity.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate must have:
- Must be a hold a current, valid security screening at the level of SECRET granted by the Canadian and International Industrial Security Directorate (CIISD) of PWGSC
- Possess an undergraduate degree or college diploma from a recognized accredited university or college in information management/ information technology or a similar discipline.
- Must be fluently bilingual (French/English).
- Eight (8) years or more professional work experience in an IM/IT environment as a Systems Analyst.
- Professional work experience analyzing functional requirements to determine information, procedure and decision flows.
- Professional work experience translating business requirements into systems design and technical specifications.
- Professional work experience developing requirements traceability matrices.
- Professional work experience documenting business processes using BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation).
- Professional work experience performing systems, function, regression and integration testing.
- Professional work experience with WCAG 2.0 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines).
- Professional work experience documenting use cases.
- Professional work experience on a minimum of three (3) projects testing in a .NET/Oracle RDBMS environment.
- Professional work experience testing applications in both English and French.
The successful candidate should have:
- Demonstrated professional work experience within the last five (5) years translating business requirements into systems design and technical specifications.
- Demonstrated professional work experience within the last eight (8) years participating in functional and technical design reviews.
- Demonstrated professional work experience within the last ten (10) years performing systems, function, regression and integration testing.
- Demonstrated professional work experience within the last five (5) years applying Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) framework principles.
- Demonstrated professional work experience within the last five (5) years designing user interfaces.
- Demonstrated professional work experience within the last six (6) years performing testing in an Oracle RDBMS environment.
- Demonstrated professional work experience within the last ten (10) years entering defects/bugs into an automated tracking system.
- Demonstrated professional work experience within the last five (5) years developing user acceptance testing plans and criteria.
- Demonstrated professional work experience within the last five (5) years conducting user acceptance testing.
- Demonstrated professional work experience within the last five (5) years analyzing functional requirements to determine information, procedure and decision flows.
Eclipsys Solutions Inc., (formerly Maplesoft Technology) is a Canadian-based systems integrator delivering complex technology projects and professional services for a multitude of private and public sector clients. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Eclipsys has branch offices in Toronto and Montreal. We strive to help our customers successfully address their most complex business challenges through strategic planning, development, implementation and integration of highly innovative, flexible and customizable solutions and services that integrate business processes and information technology. We create cutting-edge solutions for our clients by combining professional services capabilities with strategic technology partnerships to produce complete, integrated systems and business solution.
Building on strategic partnerships with technology companies including Oracle, Mitel Networks, Wesley Clover and others, Eclipsys' Technology Solutions afford our customers best-in-class hardware, software and telecom products services. We select world-class technology manufacturers and form strategic alliances – vertical partnerships and a practice model which offer our clients deep expertise in innovative technology. We combine our product offerings with proven, experienced professional services resources and project management to deliver scalable solutions, on-time and on-budget.
Eclipsys is an Oracle Platinum Partner, globally recognized as one of the highest levels of distinction within the Oracle Partner Network, and has one of the largest Oracle exclusive practices in Canada.
Eclipsys won the following three partner awards announced at Oracle Open World in October 2012:
- 2012 Oracle Excellence Awards for Specialized Partner of the Year – Global: Eclipsys Solutions – Server & Storage;
- 2012 Oracle Excellence Awards for Specialized Partner of the Year – North America: Eclipsys Solutions – Server and Storage; and Eclipsys Solutions – Hardware Momentum.
Eclipsys' technology practices include Oracle Cloud Optimization; Oracle Middleware; Oracle Engineered Systems; Oracle Database; and Oracle Hardware.
Eclipsys works closely with clients to create and deliver cloud services that fit their business requirements, whether that includes on-site provisioning of hardware and software at your facility to create a private cloud, or physical data center optimization – all the way through to the creation, management and delivery of full custom or COTS-based SaaS offerings.
Supporting technology solutions, the Eclipsys professional services team includes government Secret and Top Secret cleared personnel who perform installations, technical support and training for various projects and clients. Eclipsys also employs top project management resources, processes and standards to support our clients.
The Eclipsys Project Management Office (PMO) provides the approach and support for Eclipsys to meet client priorities, including service delivery, timeliness, information and professionalism. The PMO further supports Eclipsys in developing customer insight, understanding the user's experience and measuring service satisfaction.
Eclipsys’ philosophy towards customer satisfaction and continuous improvement is central to our key principles. The company is nimble and agile enough to be responsive and flexible with our clients, but large enough to deliver value at a reasonable cost and the quality of solutions and resources that our clients have come to expect. Our commitment to building relationships and behaving as a partner to our clients, our ability to provide effective and efficient contracting solutions, and our on-time and on-budget delivery model, helps our clients deliver on their key initiatives. We have a proven track record of delivering high-caliber solutions and resources for our public and private sector clients.
Please visit our website for information about Eclipsys. www.eclipsys.ca
Please send resumes directly to the Eclipsys Human Resources Department citing “Systems Analyst - Level 2” in the subject line of your email submission.