Eclipse Employee Reviews

Too strict and demanding. :(
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  British Columbia20 October 2016
Overall, beginning the job was amazing. They had great training and there is a lot they expect from you. But please don't be fooled. The manager at my work was highly demanding and rude at times. And the employees are already super close most of the time. So it was hard to make friends or even conversation, they were all so cliquey, and hardly ever included me. My assistant manager was wonderful and sweet. But overall the bosses of this company are really strict and I would not reccomend this job to anyone. I worked as hard as I could and I loved working there, despite the at times negative people and favouritism in the work place. I was let go simply because i couldn't get stock done in under an hour. This is a huge box of stock we are talking about. It was insanity, and I was not the only one who didn't meet the time frame. The worst part was that I spent my last day training someone new. I didn't know until later that I was in fact training my replacement.
I learned lots of things about customer service and god forbid: SALSA... You'll see what I mean...
Some of the co workers were nice, the moment I made friends with someone, she got fired a few weeks later, and she seemed to do her job even better than me.
All in all I wouldn't reccomend this job to the faint of heart, or someone with little experience in customer service.
But Good luck
Pros
40% off clothes, flexible hours, half hour lunch breaks and nice backroom for resting and drinking.
Cons
Rude associates, strict, strict, strict. Non commission but HIGHLY competitive and GREEDY.
Lumper (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB18 January 2016
good place to work good employees and good employer. early mornings long days good pay. would have given 4 stars but site made me give 5
Eclipse
Manager (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON8 August 2013
Eclipse is a great company to work!! But I am looking for a new challenge in life.
A Great Job
Sales Rep / Key Holder/ Manager (Current Employee) –  Antigonish, NS8 July 2013
I enjoy where I work and the people I work with. My job is fun and there is never a dull moment. I enjoy finding people the outfit they are looking for and also being able to merchandise the store so that the culture and theme the store wishes to portray are there for all to see.
Relaxed, but fun work experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St.John's, NL17 March 2013
Eclipse was my first real job. My experience at Eclipse helped me to begin building my communication, time management, organizational and creative skills through balancing assisting customers and ensuring that all store task were completed within a timely manner.
Productive workplace
Key Holder - Health and Safety Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE13 March 2013
A very good job if you like fashion cheap clothes!! got to advance very quickly to key holder position where I learned opening and closing duties
Pros
50% off clothes
un bon stage
Stage ouvrier (Former Employee) –  tunis3 March 2015
un bon stage , riche et bénéfique pour ma propre expérience. Elle été une belle expérience en termes de travail collaboratif entre les collègues et un manager expert qui sait comment guider et faciliter les taches des employés.
Pros
travail collaboratif
Cons
charge horaire