Eclipse

Eclipse Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A Great Job
Sales Rep / Key Holder/ Manager (Current Employee), Antigonish, NSJuly 8, 2013
I enjoy where I work and the people I work with. My job is fun and there is never a dull moment. I enjoy finding people the outfit they are looking for and also being able to merchandise the store so that the culture and theme the store wishes to portray are there for all to see.
Relaxed, but fun work experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), St.John's, NLMarch 17, 2013
Eclipse was my first real job. My experience at Eclipse helped me to begin building my communication, time management, organizational and creative skills through balancing assisting customers and ensuring that all store task were completed within a timely manner.
Productive workplace
Key Holder - Health and Safety Representative (Former Employee), Charlottetown, PEMarch 13, 2013
Pros: 50% off clothes
A very good job if you like fashion cheap clothes!! got to advance very quickly to key holder position where I learned opening and closing duties
un bon stage
Stage ouvrier (Former Employee), tunisMarch 3, 2015
Pros: travail collaboratif
Cons: charge horaire
un bon stage , riche et bénéfique pour ma propre expérience. Elle été une belle expérience en termes de travail collaboratif entre les collègues et un manager expert qui sait comment guider et faciliter les taches des employés.