Eclipse Employee Reviews in Canada

Lumper (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBJanuary 18, 2016
good place to work good employees and good employer. early mornings long days good pay. would have given 4 stars but site made me give 5
Relaxed, but fun work experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St.John's, NLMarch 17, 2013
Eclipse was my first real job. My experience at Eclipse helped me to begin building my communication, time management, organizational and creative skills through balancing assisting customers and ensuring that all store task were completed within a timely manner.
A Great Job
Sales Rep / Key Holder/ Manager (Current Employee) –  Antigonish, NSJuly 8, 2013
I enjoy where I work and the people I work with. My job is fun and there is never a dull moment. I enjoy finding people the outfit they are looking for and also being able to merchandise the store so that the culture and theme the store wishes to portray are there for all to see.
Productive workplace
Key Holder - Health and Safety Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PEMarch 13, 2013
A very good job if you like fashion cheap clothes!! got to advance very quickly to key holder position where I learned opening and closing duties
Pros
50% off clothes
Eclipse
Manager (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ONAugust 8, 2013
Eclipse is a great company to work!! But I am looking for a new challenge in life.
un bon stage
Stage ouvrier (Former Employee) –  tunisMarch 3, 2015
un bon stage , riche et bénéfique pour ma propre expérience. Elle été une belle expérience en termes de travail collaboratif entre les collègues et un manager expert qui sait comment guider et faciliter les taches des employés.
Pros
travail collaboratif
Cons
charge horaire