Eclipse

Eclipse Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A Great Job
Sales Rep / Key Holder/ Manager (Current Employee), Antigonish, NSJuly 8, 2013
I enjoy where I work and the people I work with. My job is fun and there is never a dull moment. I enjoy finding people the outfit they are looking for and also being able to merchandise the store so that the culture and theme the store wishes to portray are there for all to see.
Relaxed, but fun work experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), St.John's, NLMarch 17, 2013
Eclipse was my first real job. My experience at Eclipse helped me to begin building my communication, time management, organizational and creative skills through balancing assisting customers and ensuring that all store task were completed within a timely manner.
Productive workplace
Key Holder - Health and Safety Representative (Former Employee), Charlottetown, PEMarch 13, 2013
Pros: 50% off clothes
A very good job if you like fashion cheap clothes!! got to advance very quickly to key holder position where I learned opening and closing duties
Good organisation to work in
Software developer (Current Employee), Noida, UPDecember 16, 2014
Pros: good culture
Cons: low salary
Nice and well managed organization to work in.All team members are very helpful .Helps work in various technologies .
Good place to work in
Project Manager (Current Employee), Noida, UPDecember 16, 2014
Pros: good culture
Cons: low salary
Good place to work in.
Balanced environment.
Good management policies
Long work hours and dishonest management team
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Plant City,FlDecember 7, 2014
Pros: the faster you finish the faster you can go home.
Cons: terrible pay and minium benefits.
A typical day at work, started off with a ton of truck ready to be unloaded with less than enough staff. I learned through the mismanagement of the company how to run the company more efficiently and effectively. The management where thieves and didn't communicate with each other, which caused us to lose our contract. I had quite a few hard working – more... co-workers that I got along with just fine. the hardest part of the job was going without breaks some days due to lack of staff. I enjoyed the staff that did have to work with. – less
Fast pace physical hard work
Reciever (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 22, 2014
Cons: this job had no benefits
This warehouse job was very fast demanding different working in different temperatures ranging from room temperature to 20 below zero in a fast environment.Co-works were great team works Hardest part of the job was working so hard you sweat in 10 degrees and then going in 20 below zero sweating and you would freeze and do it again. A little hard work – more... is good for the soul, it was a great feeling. – less
Lead Mechanic (Former Employee), Tempe, AzNovember 12, 2014
Was a good place to work. Just needed more time off than what they wanted to give.
Dedicated, Experienced and Highly Skilled Team
Executive Legal Assistant to Managing Partner (Current Employee), Encino, CAOctober 8, 2014
Management team excellent group of attorneys. Very skilled and talented individuals. Seeking opportunity for personal growth in fast-paced environment.
Nice company but no room for career progression
Integration Developer (Current Employee), Hinckley, ENGJune 26, 2014
Pros: friendly, small company atmosphere
Cons: limited opportunities for career progression
Eclipse is a nice company to work for, however, the opportunity to progress one's career is fairly limited due to it's small size and the requirements of the clients it has.

I would highly recommend working for Eclipse for someone who is content to work within their skill-set as the other employees are all pleasant and the management is fair, although – more... seemingly distant from the professional requirements of the staff.

If Eclipse could invest more in expanding the opportunities for it's staff then it would be great. – less
High stress job
Unloader/Sorter (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 24, 2014
Cons: paychecks weren't always accurate
The job was a high stress job, it was piece work so you really weren't sure what your pay checks were going to be.
Verizon
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCJune 3, 2014
its an okay company. I like the people. typical day take about 120 calls in 8 hours. learn how to deal with irate customers and find solutions.
not a driver friendly company
Crude Oil Driver/Lease Operator (Current Employee), Pampa, TXMarch 24, 2014
Pros: home every night
Cons: business is in a slump
the most enjoyable part of the job is my co workers and customers
Work Should be satisfying
Developer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 16, 2014
Work is Worship.
each day i learn new things that adds to my knowledge.
Fun working enviroment
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Noida, UPFebruary 14, 2014
Worked as Programmer.
Small company to work for, but learned a lot.
Was a nice place to work until Major Recession
Project Engineer - Team Facilitator (Former Employee), Rockford, IllinoisOctober 22, 2013
Pros: nice place and environment 1st 8 years
Cons: large layoffs during the last recession
Was a good place to work until the big recession and 100 year anniversary overspending when recession occurred. Then (4) layoffs in 14 months created stressful work environment.
productive workplace
Loader/ Unloader (Former Employee), Temple, TXJuly 7, 2013
Pros: productive workplace but no room for advancement
Cons: no room for advancement or raises
clock in from 6 am until finished, mostly unloading of trucks, breaking down product to fit in the racks in warehouse. Keep area clean and neat. take breaks 2 breaks per day. some days are short others are long. over time if available. depending on the person can be fun if u make it be
productive and fun place of work
hair stylist (Current Employee), kentDecember 3, 2012
Pros: getting hair done cheap
A busy salon with friendly staff who are enjoyable to work with, typical day consists of styling peoples hair, booking appointments checking stock is up to date and more. I like it when people go out feeling good about themselves.
Productive work environment.
Labratory Assistant (Former Employee), HuddersfieldAugust 28, 2012
Friendly staff.
Learned about science (Not my usual forte)
not all is work it also have game rooms, crew bars, basket court, internet cafe lounge and other activities for the crew.
Hotel Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Celebrity CruiselineJuly 25, 2012
Pros: the food was free
Cons: we had tree hours break, the health service only cover accidents on work
A typical day is busy sometime, and sometime calm.
i learn a lot about the cruise industry, and customer service.
A lot about management skills and organization.
I had good co-workers we share a lot of good moments and we had a good working environment.
The hardest part was embarkation day because we work 12 and more hours straight.
The most enjoyable – more... part is when we go to new ports and meet new persons. – less