This is an entry level position is in the Sales & Marketing team, where the successful candidate will work across all product portfolios to create and market programs and campaigns to increase revenue.
- Manage content for Eclipse external website
- Build and manage content for Eclipse internal website
- Communicate vendor marketing programs to sales team
- Set-up and manage accounts for Eclipse
- Brochure development for products and services
- Customer facing marketing material – “Why Eclipse”
- Prime interface with vendor marketing teams (Cisco, Avaya, Mitel, Microsoft)
- Work closely with 3rd party firms for campaign management (manage contract)
- Communications with sales teams – vendor program updates
- Industry trade shows\conferences – determine Eclipse representation
- Monthly newsletter – e-Clips
- Customer testimonials
- Structured web – program management
- Marketing experience or recent graduate of Marketing Program
- Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe an asset
- Assertive with strong interpersonal communications and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Self motivated with ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Multitasking abilities and strong organization skills
Eclipse Technology Solutions is a recognized leader in providing fast and capable response to service issues in voice and data communications networks. Serving customers throughout Canada and the U.S.A., Eclipse specializes in designing, implementing and servicing complex multi-site, multi-application technology solutions. The highly experienced Eclipse staff has extensive experience with full-scale VoIP solutions, contact centre applications, unified messaging integration, and wireless mobility solutions.
Founded in 2006 by two industry veterans, Eclipse Technology Solutions is a growing IT service company specializing in communications...