Ecco Supply Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Working in ECCO is fun
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 November 2016
I match sort check files if the data are wrong or duplicate assign in the account payable. I learned to be always focused on matching their files because if there's an error they will know but they will always correct me and motivate me to do good next time. They have a good harmony and very organized management. Co-worker are all friendly respectful and polite. The hardest part of my job is making errors when in comes in matching some files because some have same code but different dates but I already master it its just you have to double check first all the data before you match. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I learn new things so that it would be easier for me to finish my work with the help of course of my co-workers.
Pros
Good enviroment
Cons
long hours of travel from my home
Fast pace demanding job role.
Residential / Commercial Estimator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB31 May 2016
Responsible for accurate HVAC system design and adhering to current building codes. Designing systems for each contractor to their own preference. Producing accurate material lists and placing orders to the warehouse for customer pick-up. Standing as a technical support specialist and advisor for customers, contractors and in-house staff.
Multiple Hats Environemnt
System/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 April 2016
The IT department at Ecco was very small for such a large business. One had to wear many hats throughout the day. Fromprinting reports, helping a person on the phone with their computer, a site down and implementing new ERP project.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Very hard to change views of management to look into the future
Fast-paced
Shipper/receiver, (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 March 2016
Not a bad place too work, save for the fact that too many people are related to one another. Typical day at work was: picking orders, stocking, handling all shipping documentation. Learned alot about the HVAC industry, both on the residential & commercial sides.
Pros
Good customer base
Cons
Short-sighted management
I like what I do
Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  calgary ab23 January 2015
To be honest i don't find any part of my job hard at all. I like do what I do. I don't like what it pays that's the thing that makes me unhappy. I do some receiving paper work from Companies and inter branch. Then i proceed to doing accounts payable duties. I also help the receptionist with her filing once a month.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ecco Supply. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2