Ecco Supply Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fast pace demanding job role.
Residential / Commercial Estimator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB31 May 2016
Responsible for accurate HVAC system design and adhering to current building codes. Designing systems for each contractor to their own preference. Producing accurate material lists and placing orders to the warehouse for customer pick-up. Standing as a technical support specialist and advisor for customers, contractors and in-house staff.
Fast-paced
Shipper/receiver, (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 March 2016
Not a bad place too work, save for the fact that too many people are related to one another. Typical day at work was: picking orders, stocking, handling all shipping documentation. Learned alot about the HVAC industry, both on the residential & commercial sides.
Pros
Good customer base
Cons
Short-sighted management
I like what I do
Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  calgary ab23 January 2015
To be honest i don't find any part of my job hard at all. I like do what I do. I don't like what it pays that's the thing that makes me unhappy. I do some receiving paper work from Companies and inter branch. Then i proceed to doing accounts payable duties. I also help the receptionist with her filing once a month.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ecco Supply. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3