As a leader in green business solutions, ECCO Recycling's mission is to preserve the environment by converting waste into usable products.
Labourer - Full Time
Employee will perform the following tasks and additional tasks as assigned:
- Sorting product on a moving conveyer belt
- Cleaning of work area during down time and at end of shift
- Stacking or moving product may be required
- Maintaining equipment on a daily basis
- Operate equipment as assigned, only under direction of Shift Supervisor or senior Manager
- Responsible for reporting any damage to equipment and tools to Shift Supervisor
- Communicate with fellow employees in the work area and shift supervisor via 2 way radio.
- Work in an outside environment
- All employees are eligible for full benefits after 3 month probation period
Please note; ECCO Recycling requires all employees complete a pre-employment criminal background check and will only hire those with a clean criminal record.
We thank all applicants; however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
We are a recycling facility and landfill located in the SE area of Calgary